Take a breath

I was dropped off at my flat and I internally groaned as I walked upstairs and slammed my door shut.

"I can't believe him!" I snapped as I walked to my closet.

"Someone is in a mood." My roommate said with a smile.

"My boss thinks I look like a hooker in this!" I snapped as I grabbed a tank top and shorts.

I looked into the mirror and frowned as I looked at my blouse and skirt.

"I can't get more covered up then this." I said with a growl.

"You could wear a jacket and a button up longer sleeve shirt..... and longer skirt." She said with a smirk.

"Seriously? Why do I put up with you Molly?" I asked annoyed.

"Because other than Sherlock, I am your only friend." She said with a laugh.

I went to change and groaned as my phone went off. I frowned as I unlocked it and read my message.

SH- come to my flat.

IS- why? It is like ten o'clock.

SH- need help.

IS- fine.

"I'll be back. Sherlock needs me for something." I said as I grabbed a coat.

"Maybe you should change." She said with a smile.

"Shut up." I said as I walked outside.

I flagged a taxi down and smiled as I got in.

"221B Bakers Street." I said as I pulled it my phone.

"Yes ma'am." The driver said calmly.

SH- where are you?

IS- on my way.

SH- are you in a taxi? If so what number?

IS- the back had OVO4 PYG on it. Why?

SH- get out as soon as you can. Don't ask why.

"Um how far are we from Baker Street?" I asked as I looked at the driver.

"Only a little longer." He said with a smile.

I nodded my head and looked out the window. I tried to figure out where I was and when I saw him pull into a school I texted Sherlock.

IS- he took me to a school. I don't know where though. I think it is the school near your flat.

SH- I'm on my way. No matter what don't choose.

I saw the driver get out and he pulled out a gun.

"Let's go." He said with a smirk.

He took me into the school and into a room with a table and two chairs. I set down and watched every move he made.

"What now?" I asked as he kept the gun pointed towards me.

"I will give you a choice. The gun or the pills." He said pulling to bottles out.

I looked at the pills and then up at him.

"One pill is harmless and the other will kill you." He said with a smirk.

"Gun." I said sharply.

"You sure?" He asked with a smirk.

"You have never killed anyone by your own hands. Only a pill, there isn't any bullets in that gun." I said calmly.

He pulled the trigger and nothing happen. I smiled as I leaned back in the chair.

"So, Jeff Hope I presume." I said with a smirk.

"How do you know who I am?" He asked calmly.

"License I saw it while you were driving. Let me guess your doing this for money. I can tell because you aren't smart enough to do this all by yourself. Who is paying you?" I asked leaning forward.

"Like I would tell you." He said with a smirk.

"Well don't worry because the cops will be here shortly."

"And so will Sherlock. Which will he pick?"

I looked at him shocked and turned when I saw the door open. Sherlock rushes onto the room and let out a sigh.

"Your safe." He said softly.

I turned to look at Jeff only for him to hit me with the hilt of his gun and knock me out. I hit the ground and groaned as I tried to keep my eyes open. I heard most of the conversation between Sherlock and Jeff and soon I heard a gun and a thump. I looked up to see Sherlock standing over Jeff and asking about who hired him.

"Moriarty!" Jeff yelled before he died.

Sherlock rushed to my side and helped me sit up.

"Are you okay?" He asked helping me stand.

"My head is killing me." I said with a groan.

"You did get hit with a pistol." He said with a smirk.

"I hate you so much." I said as we left the room.

I got checked on by a paramedic and then went over to Sherlock and John. John sent me a look and I smiled at him.

"Hi I'm Sherlock's friend. Names Isabelle Smith. But friends call me Izzy." I said with a smile.

"Only friend she has is me." Sherlock said with a smirk.

"When did I say we where friends?" I asked with a laugh.

I groaned as I saw Mycroft walking up to us.

"So. Another case cracked. How very public spirited. Though that's never really your motivation, is it." Mycroft said with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Sherlock asked annoyed.

"As ever, I'm concerned about you."

"Yes, I've been hearing about your concern."

"Always so aggressive. Didn't it ever occur to you that you and I belong on the same side?"

"Oddly enough, no."

"We have more in common than you like to believe. This petty feud between us is simply childish. People will suffer. And you know how it always upset Mummy." Mycroft said calmly.

"I upset her? Me? It wasn't me that upset her, Mycroft!"

"No. No, wait. Mummy, who's "Mummy"?" John asked confused.

"Mother. Our mother. This is my brother Mycroft. Putting on weight again?" Sherlock asked annoyed.

"Losing it. In fact." Mycroft said calmly.

"He's your brother?"

"Of course he's my brother."

"So he's not-"

"Not what?"

"I don't know, criminal mastermind."

"Close enough."

"For goodness sake. I occupy a minor position in the British government." Mycroft said annoyed.

"He is the British government. When he's not too busy being the British Secret Service or the CIA on a freelance basis. Good evening Mycroft. Try not to start a war before I get home, you know what it does for the traffic."

"So when you say you're concerned about him, you actually are concerned." John said softly.

"Yes of course."

"I mean, it actually is a childish feud?"

"He's always been so resentful. You can imagine the Christmas dinners."

"Yeah. {realizing}. No. God no."

I laughed as I shook my head and left with Sherlock and John.