Chapter 26

Deku POV
It was weird.... my dream..... he said to me that I wasn't enough for him. I'm confused. I stayed up all night trying to think of what would happen if it was true.
"Deku...?" A soft voice that was quite and raw from waking up made me jump.
"Sorry I just..." He yawns and rubs his eyes. "Woke up,.... what are you doing up?"
I didn't look at him I just kept looking a my feet scared to tell him.
"What's wrong??"
He asked of course I couldn't tell him. Sadly today was their anniversary... what if he does forget... I started walking to the door. "Izuku Midoriya, something is wrong tell me now" he grabs my wrist and i stumble back onto the bed. "I just wanted to talk to uraraka" I state starting to get tears in my eyes. "Just tell me" he starts to hold me down. "Do you really love me?" I ask he starts to laugh a bit "I, Shoto Todoroki, am the luckiest person to be in the world, I love you"
I look at him and just giggle and kiss his cheek. "So do you know what today is"
"Uhhhh, your birthday..." I looked at him he was playing dumb I could tell. "No.." I said smiling "my birthday?" He asked confused "nooo..." I slurred it more. "Uhhh i don't know..?" I laughed "yes you do" he smiles and grabs my cheeks and kisses my lips "it's our anniversary" he said breaking his cover.

Sorry it's short but I'm on a car ride from my grandpas house he just passed away so I'm pretty sad so idk when I'll post sorryyy

To be continued.....