2 - The Nigerian Job Part 2

Nate was woken up by the ringing of his phone. Small empty bottles littered the nightstand next to the bed he had been passed out on. He fumbled for his phone, knocking the bottle overs before answering it.

"Yeah."

"You screwed me!" Sorenson accused him through the phone. "The designs never got to me." Nate sat up waking up more. Confusion made his brows scrunch as he thought back to the previous night.

"No, I watched them go out," he told Sorenson confidently.

"I don't know what you saw but I received nothing!" That meant someone doubled crossed the team.

"Look, I told you, you couldn't trust them."

"It is not my job to trust anybody that is what you were here for. I am freezing the payments. I am freezing all the payments," Sorenson threatened his voice heated. Nate sighed running a hand over his face. Why wasn't anything simple anymore?

"All right, look. I will come over there right now, we'll straighten this out."

"No, no, no do not come here. My company has an old aircraft facility outside the city and I will text you the address and you be there in one hour." The call was disconnected before Nate could say anything. He stared at the phone for a second before sighing and getting ready for the day.

                Nate arrived at the warehouse exactly one hour later

Nate arrived at the warehouse exactly one hour later. As he walked slowly toward a large room, he heard voices coming from inside, familiar voices. Once he entered the room, he spotted two familiar figures standing in the center of the room having a disagreement.

"You mind telling me what happened to the designs?" Hardison asked Eliot while holding a gun to his head. Eliot didn't concerned at all.

"What makes you think I know what happened? Stupid."

"Look, forget you man. You did it when we were coming down from the elevator." Hardison shook the gun as he talked for emphasis.

"Yeah, that makes sense doesn't it? You had the file every second." Eliot's voice became louder as he talked but he still didn't give the gun a second glance.

"Hold up Kujo, I did my part. I transferred the files." Hardison pushed the gun closer to Eliot's face.

"You better get that gun out of my face...," Eliot warned him.

"What did you do?" Hardison asked again.

"...or else I'm gonna feed it to you," Eliot finished his threat. Nate had heard enough and decided it was time to intervene. He continued to make his way to the pair.