The Fight

-(Y/N)'s POV-

After spending the day together they cuddled in bed waiting for sleep to take over them. (Y/N) layed on her side with Richie's arms wrapped around her waist with his face nuzzled in the back of her neck. His breathing was soft as he slowly fell asleep but she stayed awake. She was thinking about her mother and what she would do to her if she found out she left. Her thoughts drifted from subject to subject then her eyes got heavy. They slowly closed as the darkness and sleep consumed her.

-Time Skip-

She felt a soft kiss on her cheek waking her up hearing Richie say, "Morning babe, get dressed the groups hanging out today." She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Okay," her soft voice said. They both get up and got dressed and Richie went to get breakfast since his parents were home and they didn't know about (Y/N). She sat at the foot of the bed when he came back in holding a plate with Eggos. They ate their food then he went to check on his parents to see if they were up. He came back and said, "Let's go while they're still sleeping." He helped her up and out the door until they got to his bike and he helped her get on. He claimed on then they left to meet up with the others. Riding down the street the cool morning breeze blew in their faces. It was still fairly early so it wasn't hot out yet.

-Time Skip-

They sat on their bikes and on the bench next to them at the fair talking about things but one conversation led to another and now they were talking about their fears. One by one they told what they feared the most when it became Richie's turn. He turned around and looked at the clown performing on stage then said, "Clowns." They all turned their gaze to (Y/N) who was sitting on the bench looking at the ground. "My mother," she said. "W-what? W-w-why?" Bill asked. She looked at him then set looked at the ground. Richie put his hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her. Bill kept looking at her then to the bruise right under her eye. "O-oh," He said finally understanding. "What? Why are you afraid of her?" Stan asked. "Because I just can now drop it." She said in a sad tone. "I-I want t-to s-show you g-guys something," Bill said. They all went to Bill's house and parks their bikes near a giant bush. They walked into the garage and the looked at a projection of the old map over the new map. The slides started to change into a family photo and each slide it zoomed in on Georgie's face. The image started to slide over to Bill's mother with the wind blowing her hair in her face. The image got closer and closer and her face started to change into the clowns. They all started to scream and panic. (Y/N) closed her eyes and backed up towards Bev hearing the projector crash to the floor but the lights still flicker on it. She heard them screaming to open the door and for (Y/N) to move. She opened her eyes and quickly backed away from the giant face of the clown. She backed into Bev with the same look of terror on her face. The door came open and the clown disappeared. (Y/N) ran into Richie's arms and hugged him shaking. Bill ran out and everyone ran after him but (Y/N) still clung to Richie. She was so shaken up from the clown that she didn't even hear what Bill said all she knew was that they were going to follow him. They found Bill standing on the doorstep of the well house. Everyone talked then raised their hands but (Y/N) didn't because she was still in shock. The all looked at her but she just looked around in confusion. Bill went in with Eddie and Richie but she didn't want to let go of him so she went in too. They all walked in different directions but she stayed with Richie as he looked at a missing poster with his face on it. She got out of her daze when he started panicking. She grabbed his face and made him look at her. "Calm down Rich you're not missing you're right here with me. The clowns just trying to scare you babe," she said softly the leaned up and kissed him, "Calm down." They left the room and went with Bill. Somehow Eddie got separated from the group and now Richie was missing and (Y/N) and Bill were prying at different doors trying to get them back. She got the door open and pulled Richie out before the clown could get him slamming the door shut. They came across three doors labeled not scary, scary, and very scary. They opened the not scary door to see Betty missing her legs. The very scary door and found the clown leaning over Eddie who has a broken arm and is scared out of his mind. A few seconds later everyone is in the house screaming. (Y/N) found a fire poker and picked it up. She shoved it into the clowns head and stumbled backward away from it. It started to move awkwardly then swung its arm slashing Ben's stomach the descending down some stairs. Everyone ran out but Bill followed it to see where it went. They took Eddie home and his mom threw a fit and yelled at (Y/N) and Bev calling them sluts. She drove away. Bill turned toward them and started rambling about killing it and all they'd have to do is go down the well. Richie then yelled, "Bill if we go down there we'll die, look at him he looks like he's leaking ground beef. Just accept that Georgie's dead!" Bill shoved him screaming, "T-take it b-back!" "No!" Richie yelled back. Bill punched Richie and he fell to the ground. "Bill what the fuck!" (Y/N) yelled dealing beside Richie helping him up. "Y-you're o-only helping h-him b-because he's y-your b-boyf-friend!" He yelled at her. She flipped him off then Richie dragged her to his bike and they left.