(Y/N) sees IT

-Richie's POV-

Richie watched as (Y/N) rode in front of him as they made their way to the drug store to help the injured kid. He knew that watching her was creepy but he didn't care. He loved how she put up with him and laughed at some of his jokes. He watched her as they sped into an ally way and hopped off their bikes. The others went inside leaving (Y/N) with Richie and the new kid.

-(Y/N)'s POV-

(Y/N) felt his gaze as the helped the new kid sit on a box. "Stop staring at me you creep," she said and he turned to look at the kid. "Glad to meet you before you could die," he said to him. (Y/N) smacked his arm. "What he means is that his name is Richie and I'm (Y/N) and we want to know what happened to you," she said glaring at Richie. The others got back and Eddie started to help him. Bev walked down the ally and Bill talked to her, (Y/N) knew Bill likes her from the way he talks about her and how he looks at her. Bev and (Y/N) were friends but didn't have any classes together so this was her first time seeing her in a while. Richie started to use an annoying accent and kept telling Eddie to suck the wound. Ben's wounds did look pretty bad, he had an 'H' carved into his stomach and it was still bleeding. Eddie and Richie started arguing and (Y/N) got annoyed. "Richie shut the Fuck up before I kill you," she said in a threatening tone. He looked at her and smirked. "You'll have to come over to me first," he said trying to get her over so he could try something. The heat from the sun was finally getting to her as she wiped off the sweat and walked over to Richie and stomped on his foot. "Will you stop hurting me doll, it really hu-" he stopped when he saw that she covered a bruise with makeup and when she wiped her face it came off. "(Y/N) what happened?" he asked concerned cupping her face to get a better look. By then everyone was looking at them. "What do you mean?" she asked. "Your face is covered in bruises," he said wiping off the rest of her makeup. She smacked his hand away and Bill stepped closer. "(Y-Y/N) what's he talking about?" Bill asked. (Y/N) turned and ran out of the ally showing everyone the bruises.

-Richie's POV-

He watches as she ran from them and he realized he messed up. They all stood in shock wondering what just happened. "Bill, did you know?" Richie asked still processing what happened. "N-no she n-n-never told me," he replied wide-eyed. "Do you know where she lives I want to make sure she's okay," Richie said after realizing what happened. "N-no, she never told m-me where she l-lives," he said sadly. 

-(Y/N)'s POV-

She ran as fast as she could go, her legs hurt but she couldn't stop. The wind blew through her hair as she ran past her house hearing her mother with another client she ran into the woods behind her house. The leaves crunched under her weight as she ran deeper into the woods then she stopped at her safe place. Her safe was the deepest part of the woods near the river, nobody ever went there. She fell on her knee's and cried. She told herself to never let herself cry in front of others or to let them know what happens to her at home. This was the sad side of life, the side nobody wanted to except. She heard movement in the water and looked up. There stood her mother looking down on her. "(Y/N) the client wants to meet you..." she said "No!" (Y/N) screamed at her. Her mother started to twitch, (Y/N) heard bones cracking as her mother changed into a horrifying clown. "You should learn to respect me, young lady," this time its words switched from her mothers' voice into the clowns' real voice. (Y/N) picked up a rock and flung it at the clown and got up from the ground and ran. The clown started chasing her screaming,"YOU'LL FLOAT TOO," (Y/N) ran as fast as her legs would carry her. She made it to the back door of her house and ran in. She didn't care about her mother and her client she just wanted to get away from IT.