Freedom

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Georgie's body fell back onto the ground and started to thrash violently. He changed into Pennywise and stood up. He grabbed Bill and said that he would keep him and all of you. "I told you, I fucking told you this was a bad idea Bill. (Y/N) and Bev almost died and now the fucking clown has you. I should just leave you right now, but I won't. Now I've gotta kill a clown because of your stupid ass." Richie said letting go of (Y/N) and picking up a bat. "Welcome to the losers club!" He shouted swing the bat at Pennywise hitting him making him drop Bill. Everyone started hitting the clown but (Y/N) just stood there. Pennywise tried to make them stop by doing things that they were scared of but it didn't work. It made them even angrier than they already were. Pennywise looked at (Y/N) then changed into her mother. "(Y/N) come my client wants to meet you," her voice said. (Y/N) snapped out of her daze and looked at her "Mother" in pure hatred. "(Y/N) he wants you to join us, he'll pay me more. Either get over here or I'll hit you again," her voice switched from her mother back to Pennywise's. (Y/N) grabbed a nearby pipe and walked over to the clown who's laying not he ground. She raised the pipe over her head and swung it down hard over and over again, his blood landing on her clothes. He crawled back into another tunnel and she said to him, "You can't do anything without fear and we aren't scared of you." She hit him one last time and he disappeared. "Now I know what I'm going to write on the paper of what we did this summer," Richie said. "You can't write about us trying to kill a killer clown in the sewers Rich," (Y/N) said turning to him. "No, I'm not writing about the clown. I'm writing about my badass girlfriend," he replied as they made their way out. They sat in a circle and agreed that if Pennywise came back they would come back and kill him. They cut their hands and promised. (Y/N) and Richie went home together holding hands. The got home and went to his room she went over to the bed her back to Richie. He grabbed her arm and swung her around to face him. "You ever scare me like that again I will kill you," he said talking about her making him think he lost her. She kissed him and said, "I promise I won't scare you like that again." He kissed her as she fell back onto the bed. After a while of kissing they heard the front door open and his parents fighting again. "Why do they ruin everything?" He wined. "Shhh, they won't know we're here if we just stay quiet," she said pulling him back down for another kiss. "I love you babe," he said against her lips. "You better get that damn ring pop," she said giggling. "I told them to get me one but they never did and Eddie interrupted my gaming at the arcade earlier so I couldn't get one then," he wined. "Then get me a real ring then," she mumbled kissing him again. "But their too expensive," he cried. "I don't need a ring to know we love each other," she said pulling him down again.

"You're going to kill me someday babe," he whispered. She said to him, "Well I am pretty deadly."