Save me... (Juuzou x depressed reader)

This does have content such as mention of cutting and suicide, if you are someone who does this please remember that there will always be someone there for you, even if you don't think there is.
Your P.O.V

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

6...

7...

Thats how many insults i got today so thats how many cuts were on my wrist, 'it would just be better if i where to die, no one would care anyway' maybe it was time to die, death is just a part of life, it's natural so no one would really care. I sighed and got up, i walked to the bathroom washing the blood off my arms and putting on a long sleeved shirt, the cuts stung, 'deeper than yesterday' i could see bits of the skin from one wound that i knew i went way too deep but not deep enough to bleed to death. I bandaged the cut and walked out of my house into the streets. It wasn't really advised to go out after a certain time because of all the ghouls but i still did, and i'm still alive, 'unfortuanatly' i liked it though, there were little to no people and the last few people were hurrying inside their houses hiding, trying to last another night, 'tch rotten world'

I walked for what most likely had been at least an hour, i was walking where ever with my eyes closed because of the lack of people. In the distance i heard singing, then it stopped, then it started again, after it stopped for a few seconds i opened one of my eyes to see a flash of pale skin and white hair before being knocked off my feet, 'a ghoul maybe' will i finally die, i hoped so. The person, wait no male looked up at me, "sorry i wasn't looking where i was going, well then again i was singing and dancing with my eyes closed running around." It wasn't a ghoul i could tell, this male had stitches in his neck, under his eye and mouth and around his arm, i noticed a stitch was bleeding, "it's fine but one of your stitches are bleeding." I pointed to it and he studies it before sighing, "it must've came undone when we fell, i'm really far from home and i didn't bring my needle and thread with me, do you have any at your house, preferably red?" I nodded and got up, "yeah i'll lead the way." He nodded and we started walking back to my house.

After you got to your place

I closed and locked the door and Juuzou who told me his name as we where walking back looked around my apartment, "it looks cozy." I nodded and lead him to my bathroom, "the needle is in the top drawer but the thread is in my room, i'll be back if you cant find the needle just give me a shout and i'll come back." He nodded and walked in the bathroom, i opened the door to my room and easily found the thread, i was about to walk back to Juuzou when i heard a vibration, i looked at my phone where it had displayed a message, 'go kill yourself and rot alone you dirty pig" i turned my phone off and headed to the bathroom where Juuzou had the needle in his hand and a smirk on his face. "I got your thread you ok to do it on your own." (I have no idea why i made the reader say this nah duh he can do it XD) he nodded, "i guess i'll need to stitch something else of yours up as well." I was confused, he couldn't be talking about my cuts, could he? "What do you mean Juuzou?" I hadn't noticed it at first but his hand was pressing down on the counter, he lifted his hand and beneath it on the counter were all my blades, i gasped. "Now Y/N show me your arms." I put my arms firmly to my chest but all Juuzou did was roll his eyes. He ran at me and i found myself on the floor and Juuzou on top of me holding out my arms, he pulled down the jacket sleeves and saw the cuts, "why Y/N." He whispered and thats all it took for me to break down crying.

After about 30 minutes i had told Juuzou why i cut, he also took my blades, stitched up my cuts and his cut from before. He walked out to me as he finished finding my blades though i tried my best effort to stop him from finding them all he still did, 'i can get more idiot' it was like he had read my mind, "and so this doesn't happen again you shall live with me." He wasn't even giving me a choice, 'great' he walked towards me and put his stitched hand on my cheek and whispered, "i'm gonna save you ok, you don't have to worry anymore." He leaned down and kissed me softly.

Maybe it was time for a change.....a good change.

828 words