Chapter 12

I scribbled a note for Ezra that I was going out to meet with an friend. I don't want to call and disturb him. He is not my actual boyfriend is he? No he is just a pretend. 

I took my purse and my phone and walked out of the place. I was yet again dressed in very simple leggings and a flowy top which reached my mid thigh.

I took a bus to my destination. I always enjoyed bus rides looks like money cannot buy you every single happiness can it? 

I like meeting new people and bumping with the old ones. I greeted the few people I knew along the way. The familiar streets which I spend most of my college life into.

"Rosa Hola" I heard someone said. My eyes met with Damien A Spanish guy not much older than me. He owns a beautiful flower shop and I have known him from my first day here since he helped me with the directions. 

He is handsome with his dark skin and charming smile and blue eyes that seems to sparkle all the time.

"Long time no see Rosa? You forgot about Damien I see." He said. I hugged him. "I cannot forgot about Damien that easily." I said. 

"Not I can forgot about Rosa." He gave me a rose. He always does. "Grown today Rosa just when you came. Beautiful just like you Amore" I blushed at this.

"Come visit soon Rosa don't be a stranger" He said. "See you soon Damien" I said kissing his cheek as we parted our ways. Charming but he is more like a huge teddy bear than a boyfriend material.

 He always said I remind him of his little sister. Sadly she passed away few years ago due to cancer and he has no one left in his family.

I walked inside our usual meeting place and Mayra waved her hand . I reached to her and she hugged me tightly. "Now spill" 

She said looking at the rose in my hand. "Oh it was from Damien apparently he missed me and I missed him too" I said. "He is such a charmer" She said. 

I saw a hint jealousy in her voice could it be that she likes him? "My...My Myra is that sound of jealousy I heard in your voice?" I asked.

 "Jealous hardly Rose" Oh she is practically burning with jealousy. "Oh really? That you will not mind if I go on a date with him that he asked for do you?" I asked her playfully.

"No but I will mind it" I looked at the owner of the voice and I met with pair of dark eyes. What is he doing here? Why is he here and how did he found out I was here in this particular cafe? Oh yes he is bastard who owns half the city. 

How can i forget that? "one black coffee" he ordered and sat down beside me. Myra's face practically dropped to the floor. "Mr. Ezra Michael Olyphant?" She looked like she is about to faint.

"Hello earth to Myra" She snapped her mouth shut. And Ezra just chuckled wait did he just chuckled? Myra's face harden oh oh she is in one of her bitch mood. "so you are the one who had taken my best friend away from me?" She asked. 

No one I mean no one can actually ever get passed one of her hey I am in my bitch mood. "I assure you it was strictly business .

 It was company policy that She moved in with one of the apartment provided by the company but unfortunately none was available now so she is living with me in my penthouse" he explained.

Yes So that you can fuck me whenever your heart desire. "So when she can have her own apartment?" Myra enquires.

 "Well she will be leaving in one of the pent houses of my new hotel chain as their top legal advisor of the company and it will take roughly six months to finish." He started as waitress gave him his coffee. "And why cannot she live with me till then?" She fired back.

 "Because I am training her personally and she is also my secretary so I need her with me 24 X7."

Good excuse Mr. Olyphant. "Ok then I like to have my friend back for now Mr. Olyphant." He nodded and sent me a warning glare.

 "I will see you at home Rosa call me when you done my chuffer will pick you up." He said. Controlling possessive prick.

 "No need Mr. Olyphant I will drive her to your place" She said. "Ok then see you in few hours" He said squeezing my hand under the table. And a promise that he will going to punish me for not telling him that I was going outside not taking his permission for it.

He left and I released the breath I was holding. "I don't like the way he was looking at you." Myra said. "Like what?" I asked.

 "Like you are fucking piece of property for him. Stay as far away from him as possible and whatever you do..." She looked at me sharply. 

"Do not fall for him Ezra is known for his playboy ways and I don't want to see you get hurt Rosa" Myra warned me. "I am not going to fall for him My... He is not what I want as my boyfriend in fact he is totally opposite of it." I said.

"So why you need to see the doctor again?" she asked. "No just I thought I needed a safe way of contraception since I am nineteen and well ..." Myra laughed. 

"I get it hun you had an accidental one night stand didn't you and you don't want to be pregnant yet." I nodded blushing, "I am not judging you. You are young and you are free to live as you like it darling. " She took me to the doctor who suggested me pills and shots.

Also I told her about my night escapade . Including this morning. Thank god Myra decided to wait outside. She gave me a morning after pill and a shot. 

Good I am safe for now. She fixed another appointment for the next shot and fed my number in her phone just in case I forgot.

Myra smiled as I came back. "all done?" she asked. "Yes I am fine now let's go and have some girl time I missed my best girlfriend" She said.

 "I missed you too Hun now let's go and have some us time" She squealed and drove off to some un-known destination .

Word Count: 1123 Words