[At this point, it appears both X and Geneva begin to get emotional]

Geneva: Likewise.

X: Now you're playing around with the law. You're you're playing around with jail, and I've done this multiple times, and Geneva's never been to jail, and neither have you, Jasmine, but I have, oh man, I've been to a couple of jails now, probably about five to six. Oh yeah, and by the way, I've never been to prison, I think Geneva probably told you that, I've never been to a prison, and I won't be convicted now.

Recorded line: This call is from the Miami-Dade Metro West detention center.

X: Yeah, you hear that? It's actually seven jails now. (Laughs) The TGK, Metro West, Orange County, uh, the juvenile living in Broward, the juvenile in Orange County, and then the (?), yeah, that's maybe about six or seven. Seven jails. You ever been to any jails Jasmine?

Jasmine: No.

X: Huh, okay. You don't know how this shit works, do you?

Jasmine: No.

X: Yeah, I didn't think so. Alright, um, so here's what you're going to do. Let me know when those Tweets are deleted, you should go delete them now. I'm gonna have Will watch, by the way. Well, you're still on the line, right? And you're still recording this, right?

Jasmine: (Sound of affirmation)

Will: Yessir.

Geneva: Yes.

X: Will?

Will: Yes?

X: You're still on the line and recording this, right?

Will: Yes.

X: Alright, good, alright. I was just making sure. Yeah. (Laughs) Yeah. Yeah. Yeah Geneva you did a good job of making me crazy. Oh by the way, the have me in the sub unit. They have me in the sub unit. I didn't get to leave my cell for about seven to eight days. So thank you.

Geneva: Thank you for my face, baby boy!

X: I didn't get to shower! I didn't get to shower for like five days Geneva.

Geneva: Damn, I can't see. But anyway what do you want me to write?

X: No no no, you don't have to write anything yet. I want you to delete those Tweets.

Geneva: Alright, I'm on my way. Alright. Okay.

X: Jasmine, I don't think she knows (?) She's playing it like you guys aren't fucked.

Jasmine: To be honest, it's fucked up either way, so I don't really give fuck no more, so it's whatever.

X: You don't?

Jasmine: No.

Geneva: Don't say that. Don't say that! Don't say that! Chill.

X: Will?

Will: Yeah?

X: Hey you got texts from Jasmine or Geneva?

(Silence)

X: Hello?

(Silence)

X: You got texts from Jasmine or Geneva?

Will: (Unintelligible)

X: You got texts from Jasmine's phone, right?

Will: Yeah.

X: Is it Twitter messages between Geneva and you guys? Or is it text messages?

Will: Um, Twitter and text messages.