With me (short)

You were walking home after a long day at university your professor let your class go home early today because you all did good on your tests.
You smile happily knowing that you get to see your boyfriend early today
you open the door and walk upstairs and see your boyfriend and another girl laying naked in bed together.. your heart sunk, he looked up and his eyes widened you fake a laugh and walk away you hear his footsteps behind you.
"I'll be back tomorrow to get my things" you said acting as if you saw nothing which made him mad
"Why aren't you mad or at-least reacting?" He said in a angry tone you look at him in the eyes and smile "Why would I be mad or react over a guy I never loved?" you felt a sting on your cheek and you realize he slapped you and you smile again "anyways I'll be here around 2pm tomorrow to collect my things" you leave the house and walk over to your best friends house trying so hard not to cry.

You knock on his door and look at your feet, you hear deans door creak open and you look back up and see him you smile "c-can I come in?" You said with your voice cracking "yeah- what happened to your face?!" He quickly grabbed your cheek and rubbed it gently and tear escapes your eyes and now you can't stop crying "y/n.. what happened..?"
He said pulling you into a hug "h..he cheated on me.." he pulled away and looked at you again "he cheated on you and slapped you too?" You nod and wipe your tears "c..can I stay-" he pulled you into another hug "stay as long as you want" he pulls away and you smile "thank you.." he looks at you confused "for what? Letting you stay isn't much-" you laugh "not that dummy.. for making me actually smile" you turn around and take a deep breathe "so where am I sleeping?"

"With me.."