The Club (1)

Songs to play:
1+1=0 - Suran Ft (Dean)
247 - Junggigo
And You - Dean
Say Something- Dean
Come Over - Dean ft (Yerin Baek)

✘✘

You and Kwon Hyuk (dean) grew up together since you were 6 your guys were friends since forever and you guys still are..but he's always touring but he still makes time for you, You'd get so excited hearing he was coming to town.

You were watching TV when you got a call you were about to hang up until you noticed it was dean calling, excitement went threw your body knowing whenever he calls he is telling you he's probably in town. After you snapped out of it you answered his call he said he wanted to meet tonight and go to a club as usual you agreed and got ready.

While you were getting ready you remembered how Deans girlfriend doesn't like you and you were hoping she wasn't coming..you washed your face did your hair and makeup and put on cute yet sexy dress.

You put on your heals and purse and went down stairs grabbed you keys and left. On the drive there you were thinking about how you had always hidden you feelings for Dean but you were so good at hiding it sometimes you forgot you yourself were faking not liking him.

You parked your car went inside the club and saw dean waving at you, you walked over to him just to notice he had already started drinking..his speech was already slurred and you could tell he was already drunk.

You sat down beside him put your purse down and asked him why he was drinking so much.
"Why are you drinking so much before I already even got here?"
"S-she dumped me.." you saw a tear slide down his cheek, as you wiped it he said
"Thank you Y/N for always staying beside me at tough times you're my best friend" the last two words sort of stung but you ignored it and smiled and asked him
"You want to leave and go to my house you don't look too well.." he agreed and you paid his bill and then headed towards your car
You set him in the passenger side and buckled him in by the time you got to your side he was already asleep...great.

As you got him you helped him inside and put him on the couch and put water and pain killers on the coffee table, and covered him up and went up stairs and went straight to bed forgetting to take off your dress and makeup you were tired just from carrying him inside.