【Instagram.】【1】

Before bed I have a thing..I scroll threw Instagram it would last about 30 minutes of me just scrolling envious of others lives, I live a pretty boring one so seeing people's lives filled with fun made me somehow envious. Like I was drowning in a square ocean every time I opened that app. I put down my phone and laid down and fell asleep hoping in my dreams my life would be like theirs.

The sun was shining in my eyes as I woke up I rub my eyes "another boring day.." I say as i sat up and stared at my wall thinking about what I was going to today I am Usually quiet so not that many people noticed me at work "if I missed today they wouldn't notice" I say getting up and taking a shower. I wanted to travel and get rid of the boring life I saved up money from my job to buy a ticket to Seoul SK, my friend moved there I just wanted to visit her.

Me: "should I take a vacation and go see you?"
Miso: "Would you job care? Please come I miss you!"
Me: "no they wouldn't I have good attendance..I'll call them and ask and call you back!"
Miso: "okay I'll be waiting for your call bye!"
Me: "Bye!" I say hanging up and immediately calling my work "ah yes this y/n speaking is like to see if I have vacation days?" ..I waited and heard the receptionist typing- "oh yes you have 3 weeks of vacation days would you like to use them?" I thought about it for a second "yes that would be great!" We finished talking and sorting things out and I hung up finally a vacation.

Me: "I can come to Seoul..but my Korean is pretty rusty"
Miso: "does that matter?! I finally get to see you after a year!"
Me: "I'm happy too my flight is later tomorrow..I'll be in Seoul by...8AM-"
Miso: "you can crash at my place I have a extra room"
Me: "sounds like a deal I'll call you back I have to pack"
Miso: "Bye! Call me tomorrow when you arrive at the airport!" She hung up and I went to my closest
Grabbing my favorite outfits and grabbing PJ's out of my dresser and packing them into my suitcase.

                             >>>〉〈<<<

I woke up rushing because I slept threw my alarm..usual, I ran to get ready grabbed my suitcase.
I live in the city so I decided to take a cab and not have to worry about my car etc.. "Where to miss?"
"The airport and please make it fast.." I said politely sitting back in my seat and putting in my headphones.

The taxi stops in front of a airport I pay him and get out grab my suitcase, the airport is full today I saw a group of girls running towards a guy with a marker asking for his autograph.."he must be famous.." I go and get a snack and drink before the flight I didn't have time to eat this morning.

Before I knew it I was on the plane I took my seat beside the window and put on my headphones and started playing music and scrolling threw Instagram again. I didn't notice until 20 minutes that someone was siting beside me..he looked about 24...25? He was handsome anyways but I glanced at him and went back to looking at my phone.

I ended up falling asleep threw half of the flight until I felt a tap on my shoulder asking me what I wanted to eat "huh?" I say rubbing my eyes "she wanted to know what you'd like to eat" he said softly "I'll take steak and some wine please" I say to the flight attendant, she nodded and smiled then walked away.
I pull up my hair and look at the guy "I didn't snore loud did I?" I say jokingly "no but you did sleep on my shoulder for a good 2hrs" he said lightly laughing
I cover my face with my hands and laugh "I'm sorry I did that, I can't believe I slept that long though it only felt like 20 minutes" I say uncovering my face smiling making him smile the flight attendant came with our food and we talked about small things until we got to Seoul. I calmed down talking to him was it him or the wine?

                             >>>〉〈<<<

I was already at Miso's I felt a little bad for staying at her house but I promised her I'd find a apartment soon. "No it's fine seriously I don't even want you to leave I really missed you!" She said hugging me for the 6th time already making me laugh we've been friends since Preschool but in high school she later moved to Korea because her parents wanted to go back to their homeland, we still kept in contact everyday.

"Remember when you wrote 'Mr. Shik is a meanie in 3rd grade? You got in so much trouble!" Miso said laughing "do you remember throwing you mash potatoes at Zack because he stepped on your shoes?!" I retorted. Me and Miso laughed and talked for what seemed hours finally telling each other face to face we didn't before it was reliving in some ways.

I took a shower and went to "my" bedroom and did my nighttime "routine" before bed...what was it that made me envious of these people in my feed they all looked happy..it seemed like they were in another world than mine, I lay back and doze off dreaming about myself in Instagram living in the other world.