Ⓒнαρтєя fιfтєєи

"Et faciet princeps in occursum daemonium familiâ ortum, ita in infernum. Aut prodesse ei qui daemonium salvificem mundum vel quod in fine causa est."
~ 🥀 ~

"Even bigger?"

"Yea..."

"Well yeah I guess you might hurt me...."

"There is no might, I will lose control and hurt you, I might even kill you. I don't want to do that..."

"So what do you propose?"

"I think I should stay away from you, at least until mating day is over."

"No...."

"What do mean no, I could kill you (Y,n)!!"

"Yea and? I'm tired of you running away from me. We are sticking through this together."

"I don't want to hurt you!"

"I'm not afraid..... I trust you Kid...."

"Ugh, fine, but you are chaining me up in the room, your gonna have to sleep in the living room. And no leaving the house!!"

"Why not?"

"On Mating day every demon comes out of hell for their sexual pleasure."

"So I'm in danger?"

"Yes."

"Does that mean this Doflamingo will come after me?"

"Not if we blood bond."

"Blood bond?"

"A blood bond is when a demon shares his blood with someone he has fallen in love with. It is a number one demon rule that a person of blood is to not be touched by any other. That should keep you safe but it has to be done on mating day and I don't want to hurt you. I get a little turned on at blood...... It's weird and gross I know."

"It's not, it's just who you are." She smiled.

I looked at her shocked. I pulled her close kissing her forehead. I honestly don't know what got into me.

"I don't deserve you."

"Kid.... I love you."

"I know."

Kaido P.O.V.

I stood there watching as they hugged, I was confused to say the least. There is no doubt he loves her but, how? I created him, he shouldn't feel anything let alone love. If he blood bonds with her, it could be problematic for our plans. I followed his scent to the place they are staying, and I waited...

(Y,n)'s P.O.V.

Kid and I walked back to the house. When I opened the door I saw a man, no, a demon. I could sense him, it felt evil. Kid stepped in front of me his arm keeping itself in front of me.

"So this is the woman you have claimed? She is very pretty I'll give you that, but a bit small for my taste. She does not seem like the demon type, then again, what woman does."

His hearty laugh was terrifying to the ears. It made Kid tense a little, that scared me even more.

"Is this him? Is this Kaido?"

"Oh so you speak? Yes I am Kaido, second hand to the king, and the maker of Eustass 'Captain' Kid?"

"Captain?"

Kid's teeth were clenched he was pissed, that much was obvious.

"What are you doing here Master?"

His jaw looked to be on the verge of breaking, just from saying that one word.

"I just came to meet the woman who is capable of making even a monster like you fall in love."

"Well you've met her now leave."

"How rude of you, you haven't even told me her name."

"And just why do you care who I am?"

"Ah, bold one I see."

"What are you doing? You don't want to mess with him (Y,n)."

"(Y,n)? You wouldn't happen to be to be the daughter of (Mo,n) would you?"

"How do you know my mother?"

"So it's true? He told me, I suppose I never believed him though."

"What are you talking about?"

"My dear, your father is the first king of hell, Crocodile."

"What? So my father was a king of hell?"

"Yes he was."

"You have said enough now leave!" Kid yelled.

"Alright alright."

He walked out whispering something to Kid as he left.

"Kid? What did he mean by Captain?"

He sighed.

"He was talking about my past."

"Kid, I'm tired of being in the dark. I want to know, please."

"You won't like me if you know who I used to be..."

"Kid I don't care about who you used to be, I care about you now. The demon I freed from those chains in the depths of hell, that is the you that I fell in love with."

"(Y,n)....."

"Before I got chained up I was a Captain of the demon army. I was the highest ranking officer, other than the commander. I killed so many innocent people, then I..... I lost my arm in a war that lasted decades. I guess something happened when I lost my arm. I was no longer under the control of Kaido. So I made an attempt to kill him and Doflamingo. I was thrown into the depths after that."

"How long were you down there?"

"Eighty-three years, give or take."

"Wait but you still have your arm."

Next thing I know he was pulling his arm off, LITERALLY!

"Oh. My. God."

"I can't feel anything in this arm anymore."

"Well this explains a lot."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, uh, how rough you are with that hand only when your, um, uh, touching me...." I blushed.

"Really?" He smirked.

I just nodded, embarrassed. He put his arm back on, pulling me close.

"You should probably chain me now, the effects of mating day start at midnight."

I nodded, as we went upstairs. I grabbed old chains we were gonna use a long time ago for a tire swing, but we never got around to it. Putting the chains on him I made sure he wouldn't be able to move. Then I sat beside him waiting for midnight.

At ten till I got up kissing him, grabbing a pillow and blanket then I went downstairs. When midnight hit, I got a feeling in my lower abdomen. I could feel it all the way up to my heart. I was feeling the effects of mating day as well. I dont like this, the feeling of want, but not being able to have. I got up and went outside to clear my head. I went down to the creak that we swam at. I tried to calm myself down, I ended up falling asleep on a rock.