Chapter 12: An Office Visit

Start from the beginning

I giggled. "Yeah that wouldn't be too good would it?"

He kissed me softly again. "I'm sorry you're overwhelmed...I'm not sure what's all on you plate but I've been a little stressed myself. Seems to be getting worse as the week goes on."

"At least it's Friday." I smiled to him.

He sighed heavily and smile. "That's true." But I didn't believe his smile. He had so much going on that he came in a few hours early each day so that he could get all of his work done. But then...an idea came to mind.

I smirked at him and he raised his eyebrow. I started on his lips slowing kissing down to his ear and bit his earlobe lightly. He groaned softly and tightened the grip on me. I felt him start to stir below me as well...perfect. I continued to kiss and suck on his earlobe and the space below it as he threw his head back in pleasure. His breathing became irregular and I started grinding my hips on him rubbing his hardening cock. It didn't take long for him to get completely hard and when he did I slipped off his lap and dropped to my knees.

As I reached for his belt buckle his eyes went wide and he grabbed my hand. "What are you doing?"

"I'm pleasing my Oppa. He's had a long..." I rubbed his crotch softly. "...hard week." I flicked up my eyes to see him lick his lips.

"A-are you s-sure?"

I nodded and continued to unbuckle his pants. He helped me slide them down by lifting his hips, and I brought down his boxers along with his pants. He sprang forward hot and heavy precum dripping from his tip. It was big, veiny, and smooth. It was glorious. I've seen it more than once, but for it to be in front of my face I am now able to really appreciate it. I look up to him and he was looking back still panting. His face was a little red, and his lips plumply swollen from our kissing. I reached up and took hold of his balls while looking in his eyes, and I watched him close his and groan softly. He hands were on the arm rests and squeezing tightly. I decided to not prolong this, since we were still in the office.

I took my tongue and licked a strip up his cock from the base to the tip and I could hear him moan out a breathy 'fuck' in the process. I swirled my tongue around his tip tasting his salty liquid. I wanted more. I wrapped my lips around his tip and sucked slightly; he leaned forward placing his arm on his desk and biting his lip. I knew I wouldn't be able to take him in my mouth entirely so with one hand tracing circles under his balls I took the other one and wrapped around the base of his cock. Once I had a secure hold on him I started to bob my head bringing my hand to follow suit. I heard him let out another small moan and I jumped when I heard him pound his fist on the desk. It caused me to lightly graze my teeth against his shaft making him let out another moan. I took a deep breath through my nose and started to bob my head and a pace I didn't know I could do. I pushed him to the back of my throat as much as I could manage and hearing him breath irregularly only encouraged me to go harder. I took him out of my mouth and used the tip of my tongue to flick against his shaft and the head of his cock and I could feel his legs shaking. Taking him in my mouth again I was determined to get him to cum. I rotated my hand while stroking him and used my tongue as much as I could to give him as many sensations I could. He started to shake again and I could tell he was trying to say something but couldn't make full sentences.

I knew he was about to cum so I pulled on his balls slightly and pushed him down my throat. It worked and he released in my mouth letting out muffled groan after muffled groan. I sucked in his head milking him as dry as possible before finally popping him out of my mouth. I was still under his desk but I leaned back on my heels and wiped my mouth before I looked up at him.

His forehead was on the edge of his desk and I couldn't see his hands but how he was sitting I assumed his arms were reaching out for the other end of the desk. His chest was pumping up and down as he tried to get his composure back in order. I giggled slightly and that caused his eyes to shoot open.

By the look he was giving me, it ceased my giggling completely. There was a fire in the back of his eyes I had never seen before, and a look of lust so intense that it made me swallow hard. I couldn't look away from him, his deep brown eyes kept me locked in place as he stared at me. I'm not sure how long we were locked like this before we heard someone try to open the door.

"Hey!" Jungkook called from outside the door. "Why is your door locked boss?" Jin heads shot up and he scrambled to pull up and button his pants. He pulled his chair away from me and I got on my feet straightening my dress and hair. I sat at one of the chairs in front of his desk as he tucked in his shirt at making his way to open the door.

When he did Jungkook bounced in happy but became confused when he saw me. "Why did you lock...oooooh...Did I interrupt something?"

"Yes." Jin said in a low growl that caused Jungkook to recoil a bit. I giggled again as I saw the look on Kookies face turn from smirky to frightened.

"W-well, I was just coming over to say that the CEO is giving us a long weekend. He says all projects can pause and resume come Tuesday morning. So is it okay that I go? I want to surprised Hobi!"

"Go." Jin said.

Jungkook nodded but before he left he looked over to me. "Uh...Noona? CEO-nim has been looking for you. He says it's important." And with that Jungkook left.

Jin slammed the door a little louded that I think he intended and I stood up walking over to him. I laced my arms around him placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Gotta go, Oppa." As I was about to let go he took hold of me gripping hard.

"I warn you now...I'll return the favor soon." Then he let go walking over to his desk. He sat down and straighted his suit jacket before looking over to me. He gave me sly smirk and winked before he started shutting down his computer.

I made my way over to Manager's office and he was there on the phone and waved me in. I was a little nervous, I always am when he needs to 'speak to me about something important.' Once he was off his phone he turned to me and smile.

"Ah...my favorite employee."

I laughed. "Oh? What's this about, Sir."

"I just wanted you to know that this is your 5th year with us did you know that?"

I nodded. "Yes, Sir I did."

"Did you know that its contract renewing time?"

I swallowed thickly. "Yes, Sir."

"Well I have drafted a new contract for you. You will now be a salaried employee and if I do say so myself, the raise is quite generous. You will still be my private assistant, but you will have new duties and responsibilities. You will assist other employees within the company and also weigh in on HR decisions. How does that sound?"

"Sounds great, Sir!"

"Perfect, sign here."

As I was signing the paperwork I was so excited. I always thought of myself as a glorified secretary but now having more responsibilities I feel like I'll actually be able to contribute. I couldn't wait to tell Jin. Things couldn't be any better right now.

Or so I thought.