0.5

My lips just inches away from his, as I back up against the wall. "I don't even know you why am I here?" I said as my back hit the wall so brutally. "shh I like it quiet, baby girl I am going to make you respect me" he says in a husky voice. One of his hands roams to the back of my jean jacket while the other pulls the sleeve taking it all the way off. The sexual tension begins to build up more and more as he kisses down my neck. "Shawn" he nibbled a little more on my neck. That was the last thing I remembered...

I woke up with the biggest headache that morning, as I looked around the room for my clothes. I turned around to see my shirt hanging from his desktop lamp. I picked it up and looked at it, the shirt was basically in strains. God dammit what did this guy do yesterday, I walked into his closet to find a shirt so that I wasn't leaving his apartment topless. I find my jacket, jeans, and shoes, and now all I need to find is my car keys then I could leave. As I was searching around his desk I heard a deep voice say "What are you doing? Come back to bed?" I turn around to see him looking at me slightly. "Look, dude, I have no idea who you are or what the hell happened last night but I have to go home. I have things to do," I said while I grabbed my keys. I walked next to him and grabbed my phone "Listen I had a great time last night the first time we had sex, but the second time I blacked out I have no idea what happened," looking down at him I noticed scratch marks. 

"Oh god are you okay? Does it hurt?" I asked touching his chest. "A little, but yours are worse than mine. Trust me baby girl you loved it" I touch my back not really realizing that I was in a little bit of pain. "So will you come back to bed now?" he says with a smirk on his face.