We drove a couple hours outside where we lived and ended up in a small old fashioned burger place.

Me and Ethan sat there looking over our menus waiting for someone to attend us.

"Hi my name is Kristi what can I get you?" the waitress says.

"Can I get a burger with a side of fries and a strawberry milkshake," I say.

"Of course."

"I will have the same except I want a chocolate milkshake," he says handing her the menu.

She walks away with our order leaving me and Ethan to talk.

"So why are you hiding?" he asks.

"I'm not hiding from anyone." I say rolling my eyes.

"So your telling me that you came here with me to hang out," he asks.

"Yeah..." I say doubtfully looking everywhere else but his eyes.

"You're good at other things but not at lying," he chuckles.

"Your good at other things but lying," I say mocking him.

"Hey I'm just being honest," he says raising his hands up in defense.

"Lets not talk about it," I simply state as we receive our milkshakes.

To be honest, I am avoiding Roni but of course I'm not going to admit it. Especially to him.

The rest of the time at the restaurant, we shared experiences of one another and laughed at the most fucked up ones.

Spending time with him wasn't as bad as I thought.

Yeah, he is an asshole most of the time but he is okay right now.

Ethan's P.O.V

You know sometimes you get the wrong view of someone.

Kayla can be a messed up bitch most of the time but when you actually try being cool with her, she can surprise you.

After a while of long stupid insignificant conversations we had, we decided to go to the near park to walk.

We find a nice spot in the grass and Kayla and I lay there looking up at the clear blue sky.

We both take in everything that surround us and keep quiet.

"Give me your hand," she says out of nowhere extending her hand along the grass for me to hold.

I turn my face a little and furrow my eyebrows.

"Why?" I ask.

"I saw it somewhere."

"The guy holds the girls hand for 'comfort'," she chuckles.

"Okay..."I say doubtfully.

I hold her hand awkwardly.

We both lay there still nobody moving an inch while we let the silence take over us.

"This doesn't even fucking help," she exclaims.

"I thought you didn't like Kevin."

"I don't," she coldly says.

"So what's the problem," I ask.

"Roni was my best friend. She would of told me something was up and if that would of happened I would of left Kevin alone," she sighs.

"Isn't Kayla Jones a softy," I snicker.

"Oh shut up dumbass. At least I care not like you. Heartless bitch," she chuckles as she lets go of my hand and plops herself up.

I follow her actions and give her a denying look.

"I care some-what," I stutter.

"Exactly. This proves my point. Heartless bitch," she chuckles.

"I'll show you one day. You'll see," I chuckle as we both continue to enjoy each others company.

----
A/N

OMG THIS STORY IS HAS 680 READS. HOW???
I SERIOUSLY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU