E I G H T E E N

Ethan's P.O.V

I get home and quickly run upstairs and slam my door shut.

It pissed me off still looking at her face after seeing her tongue slipping down someone's throat.

God that was disgusting to look at

That's exactly why I'm confronting her about it.

My parents were going out for dinner tonight and Grayson was going out with this girl I don't know.

Leaving me and Kayla alone.

Hopefully, this goes well

Kayla's P.O.V

I walk down the stairs dressed in a comfortable hoodie and black leggings with vans.

I walk out the door with my phone and keys as I head over to my car.

It was a bit earlier than 7 but I just wanted to get over with whatever Ethan wanted to talk about.

I sent him a text saying I was on my way getting a quick response saying the door would be open.

Someone's safe

I drove there and after a couple minutes, I parked near his house.

I walked up to his door and opened it.

I stepped inside his house and locked it behind me.

I took a deep breath before going up the stairs up to his room.

I walk down the hall and step inside his room.

"What the hell was your problem at school earlier?" I angrily ask.

"Well, Kayla if you didn't know Ben is seriously a fucking asshole," he says as he gets up from his seat.

"Are you serious right now Ethan?"I ask.

"We aren't exclusive. This is not the deal we made from the start remember," I say walking up to him.

"I'm not saying we should be exclusive," he pauses. "What I am saying is that you're a bitch for choosing such dumbasses," he says taking a step closer to me.

"Oh just like you?" I say clearly trying to annoy him.

"You seriously want to go there Jones," he says taking one step closer.

"Try me," I say with gritted teeth.

Both of us are fired up and looking straight at each other's eyes as we are only inches apart.

The space between us makes it hard for us to resist as we both lean in.

His lips attach to mine smoothly as both of us move in perfect sync.

I wrap my hands around his neck pulling him closer to me and running my hands through his long dark brown curls.

Both of us move towards the bed making my backrest on the bed.

Reputations | E.Dजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें