Chapter 1

Devastation has eaten Namjoon.

The coma that his hyung, Seokjin, was in, didn't save him from the death that came.

It has been weeks already after the death of their oldest bestfriend was announced.

As for the three, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi. They weren't any better. Yoongi was not even far from death.

The second youngest,Taehyung, disappeared the day after Seokjin's death was announced.

They weren't getting better at all.

Hoseok who was devastated as Namjoon, tried to take care of the latter,who barely ate and sleep. He couldn't. Not after what has happened to them.

Even if the culprit has been arrested and is sentenced for long in jail. Namjoon can't shake of the paranoia that he has.

"Namjoon, you should really eat now! You've been starving for 3 days already! And eating cookie crumbs are not considered eating." Hoseok said, as he set down the plate he was holding. Hoseok decided to cook for Namjoon, even if he knew Namjoon wouldn't even lift up a finger to eat.

But then Namjoon took his chopsticks and started to slowly take small pieces of the food Hoseok cooked.

Hoseok was shocked as to say, he didn't really expect the younger to eat.

The older smiled and sat beside Namjoon.

They were both in the kitchen, silence would be surrounding them if not of the way Namjoon eats.

"Namjoon, I'm as upset as you are..." Hoseok started, Namjoon paused his actions, before eating slowly again.

"I know it hurts. He was like our real brother you know...but now, it's our duty to take care of our youngest as they wake up, along with Yoongi hyung who's still fighting. Let's not lose hope okay? Taetae might as well be here, but needs a time alone, if not, we can always file a missing case." Hoseok assured, Namjoon silently nodded.

Hoseok may be sunshine and rainbows, but he's sensitive to what others feel.

As for Namjoon, he may be brains and destruction, but he still has feelings which he couldn't control.

People can be sometimes the opposite of what they really are in people's eyes.