After the dress fitting, and picking up Tinsley, Savannah's, and RyAnn's dresses we went to lunch at the diner in town

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After the dress fitting, and picking up Tinsley, Savannah's, and RyAnn's dresses we went to lunch at the diner in town. Soon as we opened the door there stood Amber at the counter with Brock, the man who she was supposedly leaving to try and get Brantley back. She walked over to me, "well well well, if it isn't biker trash herself. This isn't your normal establishment is it?  Shouldn't you be at the bar down the street?" She sneered. "Now Amber, bless your heart, this isn't the time or the place" Mama Becky replied as she placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. "It's ok Mama, I got this." I told her as I turned toward Amber.

"Look here, bitch. Not long ago, YOU were biker trash.  Making you way around the MC when Brantley was on the road.  Yeah, i know because my cousin, well he runs that club. And how would Brock here like to know how his wife showed up at MY house the other day trying to get back with Brantley? See, I know all about your plan to leave Brock, say you are going to the store and never come back, because well he isn't rich enough for you.  But honey, Brantley don't want a whiny spoiled brat anymore, he had that with you and Jana. He has a real woman here, and I have the ring, his heart, and a leather jacket to prove it. You are done trying to ruin my life, you have been trying since high school. So leave Amber, or I'll have to take out the trash just like I did with Jessica.  You ought to remember her, she was your best friend. Ask her what happens when you mess with me." 

"Is that true, Amber?  Did you go to their house to try and get back with him?  Are you going to try and leave, again to go back to him? Don't you realize he don't fucking want  you?  Not after Jana he didn't, and he don't now!  You are lucky I don't file for divorce on the grounds of adultery, but that would ruin your perfect image. Nice to meet you Ellie, and congrats on the wedding. I'll make sure she dont crash it."  Amber did not answer him at all, just turned on her Jimmy Choo and out the door she went.

"Thanks, Brock, and yeah, I caught her on the porch at 730 when I got home from a shift at the hospital. Who shows up to someones house that early without a reason? I left him and almost didn't come back. I don't trust her, known her since HS and she's always had it out for me." I replied.

"I'm sorry, but I assure you it won't happen again. See you ladies later."  He walked out the door to a fuming Amber.

After lunch we all met back up at the house for a bonfire.  Brantley wanted to burn any sticks or logs around the land. Since the wedding was going to be here at the house, the backyard was gonna need to be cleaned up.  Mama Becky is having everyone from the church cook a dish and bring it over since the wedding is in two days. Brantley insisted on home cooked food instead of catering food. Not that I blame him.

Kolby waltzed in looking like he just won the lottery. "What's up asshole?" Brantley said, earning him a smack on the head from Mama with a spoon. "Language, Brantley Keith"  "Sorry, mama" "So, everyone I have an announcement" Kolby exclaimed "I've found the one, and I'm bringing her to the wedding, but ya'll cant be too rough on her,oh and she has no clue who my brother is or who else is gonna be at the wedding." "Um, Kolby, since it is my wedding, i dont want any fangirling going on. Since Jason, Colt, Luke, Justin, Walker, Chase and Dustin are coming not to mention Mr. Mohawk nation himself Ben Sims. Bring her over tonight.  Everyone will be here anyhow" "thanks Ells, I'll go get her."

Derek had landed a few hours earlier and Melissa, PJ, and Cliff went to go get him.  Mama Becky agreed to keep their kids tonight so they could hang out here at the house with us.

Brantley got back with Colt, Walker, Chase, Dustin, Jason and Luke were rolling in behind him. I invited Chase over since I hadn't seen him in forever.  This felt reminiscent of the bonfire where Brantley and I met.  There was even an impromptu drunken concert of "Shake it for Me" by Luke, Jason, and Colt that even ended up on someone's facebook page.

Staring off into the nightsky I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt a strong arm wrap around me.  "You ok?  You seem a million miles away baby" Brantley said pulling me close.  "Yeah, just thinking how we are gonna be married in a couple of days." I told him about the run in with Amber at the diner today, and how it took everything in me to not put her in the hospital like I did Jessica and how I outted her to Brock.  Leaning his head to mine he looked deep into my eyes, and said "it's you and me against the world" then kissed me. 

He pulled out his phone and hit play and a guitar riff started. "It's a little rough, I was working on it in Alaska, and when we got back I went over to Colt's studio.  I love you so damn much Ellie, you got my heart, it's been you since the night of that field party, and it's gonna be you til I go out with guns blazing." A tear slipped from my eye, and by the time he subg the last note my cheeks were tear stained. "I love you Brantley Keith" I whispered.

Those tears in your eyes
Got me seein' red
I hate the way they get to you
With all the lies they spread
Ain't that small town talk
Like the devil on your shoulder
It gets old girl
It gets so old girl

Just let 'em talk, let 'em talk baby
'Cause girl I don't give a damn what they say
You're the one, the reason God made me
I'm gonna love you anyway
And when it hurts
Just know we're gonna make it work
I got your back
You got my heart, girl
No matter what, you've gotta remember
It's you and me against the world

They're gonna throw sticks and stones
Try to tear us right in two
'Cause baby, we got what they want
And what we got's the truth
So let 'em do what they're gonna do
Yeah baby, we can take it
We're gonna make it
Yeah we're gonna make it
Girl