Cuddles! (Shady Jeff x Funny Man)

(This is set in 2005)

Shady sat down in the other room of their studio, sweating slightly. He had been singing in their new song, "Scene For Dummies," and was in a tiny recording space, pressed right against Matt while they sang. Because of the man pressed against his side in such a small space, he was sweating, and this room was freezing cold.

While he was appreciating the cold temperatures, a sleeping Dylan certainly wasn't. He was curled up on the couch, holding Jeff's hoodie tightly, trying to get some warmth from it. Jeff didn't mind that the younger male was cuddling his favorite hoodie, he thought it was cute, not realizing how cold Dylan was.

He pulled out his phone, checking his messages, when he heard small clicking noises. He looked up, confused, and realized that it was Dylan's teeth chattering loudly. He frowned deeply, realizing that Dylan was wearing just jeans and a sleeveless shirt, not good for warmth.

He walked out of the room, going to his car. He pulled out an old blanket, shaking the dust off before walking back inside and wrapping it around Dylan. The nineteen year old jumped up in surprise, nearly falling off the couch. The blanket fell off, and he looked at it in confusion, before he saw Jeff picking it up. It was then that he noticed that he was hugging his hoodie, which made him blush.

Jeff was about to wrap it around Dylan, but Dylan grabbed his arm. The older man looked at him in confusion, and Dylan said, "Uh, we could just, ya know.. Share the blanket, if you want. J-Just so you don't get cold."

Jeff smirked and nodded, sitting by Dylan with the blanket around both of them. Dylan snuggled into his side, and Jeff wrapped a protective arm writing him. The Mexican laid his head on Jeff's shoulder, making both of them smile.

Jordan walked in, cocking his head at their position. "And I thought Matt was gay," he muttered, before he shrugged, chugging the rest of his beer and laying on the other couch, falling asleep quickly. All the other band members soon followed, laying in other places of the room, besides George and Aron.

George didn't join because the others were laying in unusual places and positions, and he wasn't interested in that. His legs were too long, so he couldn't really do that. George left, smiling at their adorable antics.

Aron left because he had a date with his girlfriend. While he left, he turned off the lights, and turned the temperature up, just because he was getting cold, beginning to feel shivers crawl up his spine.

Jeff and Dylan snuggled closer, despite the warmer temperature. Dylan never used to like being cold, but, after today, he figured that a little bit of shivering was alright.