"who was he..??" He asked in pure rage.

"Wh..Who.??" She asked in tears.

"Don't.act.smart" He said stressing every word. "Who was that you were dancing with..??"

She looked at him in confusion and tears started flowing down.

"Ma..Manik...mein toh...aap ke saath..." She tried to speak but he cut her in between and said "Don't you dare lie...I'm not that fool to not understand what's going on...Just wait and watch...."

"Manik...Aap galath samaj rahe ho...Listen please..." She tried but he left her hand and walked out.

'What went wrong Manik...Why are you angry...Why don't you talk and listen to me once...' She cried.

She then heard the honk of his car and she wiped her tears and put the bangles on her red hand slowly and walked out after locking the door.

"We need to be there..It's not over yet.." He said in a cold tone to which she just nodded and sat.

"Manik..meri baath suniye...I was dancing with you only...Navya told you will be the one coming with same mask...and I thought it was you...and" She stopped when the car came to halt while Manik's knuckles turned white.

"Get down" He said in stern tone.

"Manik..Please..." She tried again.

"I said get down" He said a bit louder and she shivered and got down.

"I don't want anyone to know about the chaos between us...Get that..??" He said in dominating tone to which she nodded while wiping her tears.

"Words Nandini" He shouted and she said "Yes"

He parked the car and went inside while Shobana and Nyonika went to their children and asked "What happened beta...?? Where were you..??"

"Maa...Wo..she was a bit uncomfortable..So we just went out for a while..Sorry..I saw you were busy..so.." Manik answered to which Shobana said "It's ok beta...Nandu bache are you ok now..??"

"Yeah Maa..I'm fine.." She replied.

"Beta...You didn't have your dinner right..?? Chalo.." Said Nyonika and took Nandini with her to the dining area.

Cabir pulled Manik aside and asked "What happened bro..?? Did you talk to her..??"

"What the hell Cabir...Didn't you see how she was dancing with him..??" Manik said in irritation while Cabir frowned.

"With him..?? koun...?? I thought it was you..." Cabir said in confusion.

"Oh really Cabir..!! I didn't even reach the stage yaar..." He declared.

"What..!!" He exclaimed. "Manik..What exactly happened..??"

"Wo..When I was about to go, I got collided with a waiter and my blazer got spoiled with a drink and then I went to washroom to clean it...By the time I came back I saw.." He stopped and rewinded the scene of Nandini dancing with someone else.

"And who was that.??" Cabir asked.

"Arey who else Cabir....Aryaman tha...and I'm pretty sure it was all their plan..." Manik said in anger.

"Oh shut up Manik...Seeing that you can't decide Nandini's character...and why didn't you talk when you decided to sort all this out...?? Just because you saw her dancing with someone else when she doesn't even know who was behind that mask...?? We already said that you will be the one and obviously she might have thought it was you man..Usko sapna thodi na aayegi ki person will get changed right on the stage...Buddy...Thoda dimag se soch...Did you see her talking to him..?? Did she see his face..?? Think buddy and think positive.." He explained