Chapter 6

Destinys P.O.V

another school day

(lunch)  i looked for somewhere to sit. i looked over and saw my clique but they were with other people and there were no more spaces so i sat on a table beinhd them.

i tapped kims sholder. "What" she said rudley. "you wanna sit with me?" she looked me up and down "no im sitting here" i got up and walked off

i walked down the hall and saw chresanto. "HEY CHRESANTO" i ran to him and suddenly my back was smashed on to the lockers."chresanto what are you doing, its me destiny" he looked me up and down. "i dont give a fuck why you are, dont call my name and didnt i say leave me alone." he Slapped me hard causing me to fall to the foor i held my red burning cheek. he then walked away. i ran to the bath room and started to cry.

Chresantos P.O.V

yes i hit her. and my mum always told me not to hit girls but what could i do.

know one likes her, i cant let any one know that im going soft. and my secrete can be let luse. only craig rayan and jacob knows about it and know one else will know. i dont like her or anything its just shes annoying and is gonna ruin my rep!

destinys P.O.V

i dont understand why he hit me. after that night when i slept in his bed he has been acting strange but started being rude, which i understand but him to hit me, now i really dont understand. i walked out and bumped into rayan. i ignored him. "you cant say hello?" he pushed he back into the tolites."please ray  i need to go back to class" he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. i felt his breath travle onto my cheek. "what are you doing ray?" out of know where he punched me in the face. i dropped to the floor sobbing. and looked at my hand which was full of blood. "take your clothes off" he commanded. more tears escaped from my eyes. "ray what are you doing please" he had anger in his face "TAKE YOUR GOD DAM CLOTHES OFF BITCH" i started to cry even harder. as i got up i sprayed my body spray in his eyes and ran to class as fast as i could while crying.

when i entered class people looked at my like i was a mad girl on drugs. with blood on my face and my eyes were swollen. i saw chris look at me but she didnt say nothing. kim was sitting next to me so i decided to talk to her as everyone was talking. "hey kim" she ignored me. "kim its me" i knew she could hear me "oh so your gonna fucking ignore me!" i stood up. "FUCK YOU ALL THEN, FUCK YOU CHRIS, YOU DIDNT EVEN SAY SHIT TO ME WHEN YOU SAW MY FACE, KIM GO FUCK YOUR SELF FOR IGNORING PAST THESE 2 DAY" jay stood up "BITCH CALM THE FUCK DOWN" i pushed her to the floor. "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO BITCH" kim and chris stood up and held jay back from hitting me. the class had eyes on us."WHAT THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT" i roared. "there looking at you destiny, your just a bitch whos parents didnt love"chris said it with anger, "you dont mean that" i stepped back. i had water in my eyes. and just walked out the class room.

i went to the nurse room and she sent me home stright away when she saw me.

Kim P.O.V

you may be wondering why i did that to dest. well to be honest im losing it with her. jody had said that shes had sex with 3 men since she came down and tried it on with everyone she also said things behind my back about ME!. i dont believe it but i believe the talking about me bit, but if i talk to her people wont talk to me. i know what your thinking, how can i do that to my best friend. well i have never been loved like this before. at home no one cared for me. but now im here i have been loved. im not gonna let dest destroy that.

destiny P.O.V

i dont understand whats going on today. everyone just turned on me. why did kim reject me what did i do. 

all the girls came home and didnt say hey they just went up stairs. i followed them and when i entered the room they became silent. "why are you packing" i asked while watching them pack. "we are moving in with chresanto" jay said "WHAT" your just gonna leave me" know one said anything. kim pushed past me. "please jay, stay im sorry for pushing you" i had tears in my eyes " i have to go with kim i cant stand your face anymore, who are you?" one tear dropped down my face. "chris?" she looked at me "no destiny dont try and be the good one now,i dont forgive you, and dont bother calling"

 when they left i dropped to the floor and through my phone at the wall.

why was this happening

------------------------------------

why has everyone turned on destiny?

what id chresantos big secrote? 

and do you think jody is good news?