chapter 4

Night time again, this story is kinda dry but promise it will get better <3

--------------------------------------------------------

Destiny P.O.V

I put my beats on and started listening to "Touching" by trey songz and Nicki manaj. when it got to nicki manaj's bit i started to rap.

Sometimes I tell ‘em I love ‘em because I just wanna fuck ‘em

I never love ‘em, I cuff ‘em and when we done I’mma duck ‘em

He Ferragamo the buckle, he Louis V on the duffel

The pussy is wetter than puddles

I ride his dick like a shuttle

I said real niggas let real bitches come first

And real bitches been bad bitches from birth

Uh, k-k-kiss him when he coming (oh)

M-m-make more money last year than Mister Drummond

Oh-oh-oh, he like it when I ride it slowww

i looked at chris and kim who was staring and saying someything. i took my beats off. "yes you was looking at my amazing body" they started to laugh hard. wtf were they on. " have you called jay yet" chris asked. "who the hell is jay" she gave me a dirty look. " our friend" my eyes widened. "SHIT" it was 12pm and i scrolled through my phone book and rang her number. it went straight to voice mail. i walked out side to my car. and chris and kim followed. "where you going?" "to find our friend" they got in the back seat. i started driving like a mad man.

until we got to this big house and i saw jay sitting on the door step. i ran out. "JAY , JAY HEY" she looked up at me. "thank fuck you came nd found me" kim and chirs came and we all hugged.

"wheres this?" i asked."come in we can stay here tonight" i smiled. 

know one was in. "who lives here?" i asked " "a boy." 

i walked up stairs and found a room. it had blue walls and wood side tables. and a plama tv. it was alright. i walked over to the matching wood wardrobe and look through it. it had a few wife beathers and some jordan shorts. i saw a big top so i took that and put it on and got under the covers. i was so excited and started bouncing up and down on the bed. "THIS IS A WATER BED I SCREAMED" jay came up staris. "hey this is the boys room so i will get some blankets and you can sleep on the floor. because all the rooms are full" i jumed off the bed. "okay"

i took the blankets and made my self a bed on the floor and took one of the boys pillows. "what is this boys name" i asked "chresanto" she replied smiling. "he is so dam sexy" i winked and bit my lip. she left me by my self. i took the remote and searched thorugh the channels. i finally feel asleep with the remote in my hands.

i woke up to someone pulling the remote from my hands. i sat up and rubbed my eyes. the light switched on and i groaned. i looked to my left and saw a topless boy. i couldnt see him because he wasnt facing me. "excuse me?" he turned around. OH MY LORD. i pinched my self to make sure i wasnt dreaming. "your not dreaming" he giggled. his deep voice made me look at him even more. and his sexy smile. "i didnt catch your name and i see your wearing my top"

"oh sorry yeah i had nothing to wear and my name is destiny and yours is chresanto, right"

"yeah" he smiled "you dont have to sleep down there you can come in my bed" he took off his shorts and had boxers on. and entered his sexy ass bed. i jumped up and got into the bed. i bounced a few times on the bed as it was so comfortable. i laid down and he smelt so dam good. dam i think i like him. and i just flipping met him.

----------------------------------------------------