Chapter 12

Enjoy
-------

I hated how Chresanto always took jody's side! Ducking hated it. Everyone was asleep except me. I got up and put my flip flops on then walked down stairs. I was hungry and got a message on my phone. I looked at it and it was Chresanto.
Santo💕💕: is that you walking down stairs!?
Moi👍🏼👍🏼: yes CHRES
Santo💕💕: what da fuck it's 3:26 in the morning.
I ignored his text and put some bacon in the pan. I was hungry so he can't say jack shit about me having sum. As I was cooking I felt 2 warm arms wrap round my waist. 'So you wanna ignore me huh?' I smirked and turned around . 'What yo greedy ass want' I asked. 'Says the one who's cooking bacon' I tried loosening out of his grip but it was too tight. 'Lemme go' I commanded. He picked me up and put me on the island while standing in between my legs. 'Wow a nigga gonna rape me init' he laughed. 'Nah destiny calm yo fat ass' I pushed him and ran to my bacon. 'Shit you made me burn my bacon now I need to cook some more.' I wined like a little girl. I felt santos strength turn me around and press his body against mine. I looked him in the eyes and he put my hair behind my ear. His eyes were beautiful I was falling for him so bad! After a while he came in and we both kissed. The kiss got deeper and his hands went down to my ass while my arms were around his neck. A slipped a moan out. I felt him smile in between the kiss. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs so he stopped kissing me and ran across the room.

Why ruin the moment!