02

Eungri's POV

I was packing my things and I was about to stand up until someone push me to the ground.

"Stay away from Yoongi!" A girl said. "What the— Who the hell are you?!" I asked.

"I'm Hyemi, I'm the queenka of this school to be exact. Stay away from my Yoongi, I'm warning you!" She said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, I got up and faced her.

"Yah, I don't care if you're a queenka of this school or whatsoever. What will you do if I won't?" I said in a stern voice.

"I will make you suffer." She said making me smirk as she crossed her arms to his Chest.

"You? Making me suffer? Are you joking? You seemed like you don't have strength because you look like a thin stick that will be easily broken." I said sassily.

"You! How dare you!" She hissed as she slapped me hard and it made me fall in the ground. 'Well that's gonna leave a mark.' I thought.

She took my things and she throw it me, "Stop it!" A familiar voice said and I knew it was Yoongi.

Yoongi went to me, "Are you alright, Eungri?" He asked with a concerned in his voice and I nod.

He stands up and faced Hyemin,"Why did you that to my friend, huh?" He asked Hyemin.

"Because she deserves it!" She said making him scoff.

"Yah, she's been nice to me even if we just meet and you only did is to bother me. So do me a favor, never show your face infront of me." He said.

Hyemin looks speechless, tears can be seen in the rims of her eyes, "B-but Yoongi-" She was cut off by him as she tries to touch him.

He dodged her touch, "Leave us the fuck alone, Hyemin!" He screamed at her.

She glared at me and with that, she left. Yoongi turned to me and crouches,"I'm sorry about that.." He said while looking down.

"You don't have to be sorry.." I said while caressing his cheek, he look at me and we stared each other for a second. I felt my heart skipped a beat, until I realized what was happening I took my hands off his face.

We snapped back at reality and I picked my things up and put in my bag and we stand up, "Let's go now?" He asked and I nod.

We went to cafeteria and we order our food,We sat on a table and started eating.

"So what's with you and Hyemin?" I asked while eating.

"Well, when I was a transferee, she started hitting on me but I either ignore her or throw her away. She is really annoying, trust me." He said making me chuckle.

After that we went to our next class which is dance class. We went there and we sat down on the floor and patiently wait for our dance teacher.

In no time, the teacher went in. "Morning class. So today we will have a group dance and a couple dance. First is group dance, but I heard that we have a transferee student, will you come in front and introduce yourself?" Miss said.

I walked infront and I introduced myself, "Hi I'm Eungri, but you can call me Eungri." I said and I bowed with a smile.

"Hello Eungri, I'm Miss Mina. Now I'll group you now." She said."Aren't you going to let me sit first?" I thought.

"So Wendy, Jihyo, IU and Eungri. Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, JB, Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok.." Miss Mina kept saying names and me and my groupmates practice for the dance.

After that we started to perform what we practice. "Ok, next group is Wendy's group." Mina said. We went to our places and started dancing.

(Wendy-Rose
Jihyo-Jisoo
IU-Lisa
You-Jennie)

Yoongi's POV

I was suprised that she can dance pretty well "I guess I'm lucky that I have her to be my friend." I thought.

After they danced, Eungri came to me,"Yoongi, can I have a water?" She asked.

I reached out for my water bottle and gave it to her, "Thank you." She said cutely as she drank on my water bottle.

"Now, It's Hoseok's group." Mina said.

-To be continued💜

Me while editing:
What kind of fuckery is this?
Sorry for my trashy grammar and cringey content, I was a fetus when I made this book 🥴 teehee