Pt.8__Wanna ride?

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Wait, so this person had to make at least 100 email accounts to send this emails. Why would they do that? Isn't it better to write letters?

Jack: Well yes it would be easier. But it would be easier to track them as well. You see hand writing isn't hard to match to our database and every printed piece of paper has a small code that shows you from which printer it came from. The psycho knows that, so he made email accounts with super high security levels and send the emails.

Y/N: Wow smart, I'll give him that.

Jack: Yeah he's a pain in the ass.

Y/N: Well I'm gonna get ready. Have fun.

Jack: Yeah, whatever...

I got dressed and went for a run. I got to stay in shape and besides when I was leaving everyone was sleeping, so I don't need to entertain them.

I went to the forest and ran for a good hour. The forest road is wide and could space a car. I got to a big opening, a field in the middle of the forest. It's nice.

But I gotta get back now.

I jog out of the forest and start walking. It's a five minute walk back to the house.

I can see it now. And I can also see someone at the door.

Shit how did they find this place.

I hid myself behind the trees, that are planted along the way to the house, as I advance to the entrants.

I pull out a pocket knife and get it ready in my hand.

I slowly get closer to the brown head man standing next to Jacks bike.

I'm about to speak when it hits me.

This isn't an attacker.

This is V.

SHIT

I pocket my knife and stand tall. I can't believe I almost attacked the guy I'm supposed to protect. What kind of an idiot am I.

I look at V. He seems to like Jacks bike. He puts his hand on the sit.

V: It's so smooth.

Y/N: Isn't it?

He slowly turns his head and looks at me. He looks so shocked and scared?🤨

But he is quick to get his usual face back on.

He smiled at me.

V: Hello Y/N😁

Y/N: Hi there. What are you doing outside the house.

V: Oh...I'm just...well...I

Y/N: You wanna go for a ride?

V: W-what?

Y/N: I mean you seem to like the bike, wanna try it out?

V: Y-yeah....but I'm not supposed to leave the house...

Y/N: Not without a bodyguard😉

I winked at him....what the hell is wrong with me. He'll think I'm flirting.

V: Yeah right. Okay! Let's go.

Y/N:😁 Let's get you a helmet.

We went back to the house and I got us helmets while Taehyung got dressed. I put on my motor jacked when Jack walked in.

Jack: Going somewhere?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm taking Taehyung for a ride.

Jack: Okay...don't be to long

Y/N: Don't worry about it. I called Mickey a minute back and he's gonna send someone to watch over the boys with you. That way they can go out is they want to, okay?

Jack: Yeah, fine... Have fun...

Y/N: Will do😁 bye

[V pov.]

I walked back to my room and got dressed in black jeans, a shirt and a leather jacket. I went to style my hair when JK walked in with Jimin on his tail.

JK: Wow someone is getting all dressed up😏 Going somewhere hyung?

V: Am yeah. Y/N's taking me on a ride with her bike😁

JK: Wow really!? I wanna come too

V: Well you can ask her, I guess..?
You wanna come to Jimin.

JM:...maybe...

JK: Come on, it will be fun going out of the house after a week😁

Jimin smiled. He smiled. A real smile. It was so long since we saw that curve on his lips. So long that I forgot what it looks like. But it didn't last long. Only a second. But that was more than enough.

JM:....will we be okay going out...what about the threats....someone could came and

JK: Nothing can and will happen to us Jimin. We are on a new location, not known to the media and we have the head of security coming with us. Everything is going to be alright. Okay?

Jimin noded. He looked scared, but somehow happy as well.

V: Well let's get going, okay?

Jungkook and Jimin followed me out or the room and into the small space between the two parts of the house.

Y/N: Hey😊 You ready?

V: Eh, yeah I am. Can Jungkook and Jimin come as well? We haven't been out for a long time and

Y/N: Yeah sure. But you have to listen to me. All of you.

She gave a look at me and Jungkook. I don't really know why😕.

Y/N: Okay then, let's go😊

_______________[A/N]__________

Hello everyone😁

I want to thank you all for reading this story. We got 50+ reads.

What have I done to deserve this😱

Thank you so much for reading❤️❤️

Please comment on the story, it means a lot to me😁❤️