As Clara step inside the room of her daughter, her heart sunk….seeing her baby slouching in the dark hugging the clothes of Altheas’ desperately weeping in grief.

By the help of a mere light that coming from the sun peeking in a small gap of the curtain on her daughter’s window……looking at her child so vulnerable.

“Jade princess..”   Catching her daughter’s attention calling her name so ever softly like a fragile glass that’s about to break.

Still no response from her daughter….Mrs. Tanchinco kneel down in front of her child looking at the face of a broken soul.

Pain…heart ache and sorrows are the emotions Mrs. Tanchinco feels right now……hugging her daughter tightly and securely is the only thing she could do at this moment.

“Mom why this is happening to me?  Why did she take ‘Her’ away from me mom?  It hurt…....it hurt so much mom.”   The youngest Tanchinco is emotionally and physically wreck right now.

Holding the love letter Althea write for her….holding the promises that her beloved made.

Holding the last vestiges of the person she’s longing for…….for 4 years, 3months, 2 days, 3hours, 9 minutes and 3 seconds and counting.

Every second count……

“Hush princess…..hush all will be okay soon we promise you that.”  Holding her daughter’s both face, wiping the tears that falling in her eyes none stop.

“How can you be so sure mom…it’s been 4 years and still no update or a little bit news on her where a bouts……..I can’t take this anymore mom.  I’m trying to divert my attention to my works and businesses……..but still….”   The heiress is not giving up hope that sooner they will find her Althea but…..there’s a time that where she couldn’t bear it anymore……especially today. 

Today was the same day where she last saw her Althea, where the last love making they shared..…….where the last conversation they have. 

If only she could turn back time she definitely will not let her go without her by her side.

“Princess I know…..but have faith…..the funny thing is, I know you are ‘FATED’ for her.”  With a smile on her face, Clara declared to her daughter.

Jade just looking straight to her mother……eyes confuse.

“I tell you why…….remember when you are 6?  You hardly smile, then Althea came and brings out the happy girl that we never thought exist within you princess.  And then when you were 16, Althea came again out of nowhere like a valiant woman who save you from that horrifying situation……… thinking we could lost you.  Finally 4 years ago when she rescued our business, when we have a problem with our Japanese investor……..you meet her again……..isn’t it you called fate or destiny?   Either way you always meet up.  However long it takes, but still you find each other amidst of situation, time, people and even tragedy.  You two are meant for each other you are soul mates…….  You know princess, I would like to share a quote that I have read it goes like this…….’The Universe gives each of our soul a twin, which is a reflection of our own souls, no matter how far apart these souls are separated, they will always find their way to one another'……. So have faith baby, we will find her and when we do…..I…..I mean……we will give our blessings to both of you.”  Narrated the Tanchinco matriarch to her daughter, consoling her and letting her assured about her daughter’s relationship with the young Guevarra. 

“Mom what do you mean?  About giving us your blessings to both of us?"   The Tanchinco heiress is a little bit puzzled of the last sentence her mother broke to her.

“Actually princess before Althea asked your permission to meet up with Elizabeth, she consulted all of us.  Since meeting up with your Tito Armando’s daughter was Althea’s father….your Tito Felix idea, but not alone of course.  Never thought that Althea will meeting Elizabeth by herself thou.”  Informed Mrs. Tanchinco to her daughter.

“Wait….wait hold on, you mean…….you already know that Althea and Elizabeth were going to meet up?”  Now more confused Jade is in a limbo right now…..standing up from the floor and walking back and forth trying to understand the revelation her mother informed her.

‘What else that they been keeping from her.’  Jade thought.

“Princess before you judge us…..let me finished first okay?”  Pleaded the Tanchinco matriarch to her now so disorientated daughter, standing up and seating on her daughters bed looking at her.

Jade just stop on her track…..walking at her window and heaving a deep sigh, turning her back to the scenery in front of her, leaning her head at the window sill and urging her mother to explain and to finished what she wanted to say.

“Will princess as I have told you Althea called us all; by mean all that includes her parents, your dad and me.  Looking at her so nervous, we thought there was a problem between you two but then………”   Eyeing her daughter with wide smile.

“Mom?  Why are you smiling?  You creeping me out mom.  Tell me what did Althea wants to talk to you all about?”  Now wiping her dry tears from her crying.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“SHE WAS ASKING YOUR HAND PRINCESS FOR MARRIAGE…….SHE WANTS TO MARRY YOU!  
.
.
.
And we said ‘YES’.”