dumped

The couple in question walked down to the common room laughing The word they heard were priceless. To be honest they were kinda confused as to how nobody had noticed they were dating. Ginny thought is was because she was dating dean but she thought due to their constant flirting that somebody would figure it out.

"Harry why are we keeping this a secret again?"

"Well the last time you tried to break up with dean he scared you into not breaking up and you're scared our relationship with kill mine and ron's friendship." Ginny sighed "ahh yes that's why. Harry i've been thinking maybe i should break up with him damned the consequences. I feel dirty cheating"

"Thank god i've been waiting for you to say that." Ginny smiled kissed harry and walked out nto the common room were dean sat playing chess.

                                   He smiled when ginny walked over but frowned when he saw her face. He got up to hug her but she backed away. "Dean...." she started. Ginny could tell this would turn ugly.

"I don't love you anymore" Dean stood up

"NO you do love me Ginerva Weasley!, don't lie to me!" 

Harry stood across the room studying both of them with concern. Only when Dean looked about to turn violent did harry intervene. He walked over and hit Dean in the face. Dean got up and tried to hit him back but Harry put him in a padlock and pushed him to the floor. Dean then got up and walked away yelling at Ginny.

       Harry turned to Ginny " you OK?" Ginny nodded shaking. "Right then" harry started. "Let's go for a walk" Harry then stirred a shaking Ginny out the room.

Unbeknownst to them the boys who had made the bets were stood staring eyes and mouths wide open.