Operation 2.5

Harry and Ginny knew something was going on the moment Ron didn't growl at the fact Ginny was sat on Harry's bed talking to the golden boy about Quiddach. Instead he smiled and left. They thought that was weird but when Seamus hinted to Ginny that Harry was single and then hinted to Harry that Ginny was cute they soon figured out something was going on.

                          Ron and hermione sat at the gryffindore table slipping vertiserum into Harry and Ginny's gauntlets. Harry after being trained in the arts of self defense harry knew not to drink it instead he swapped his and rons gauntlets and Ginny and hermiones.

                                          When Ron and Hermione drunk their juice Harry and Ginny stared at them and waited for the right time to interrogate them He decided now was a good as any. He stood on the table and called for silence.
"EXCUSE E HOGWARTS TODAY I SHALL MAKE HISTORY!, you see my dear best friends have decided to slip me a truth telling potion which for some reason i have not drunk" He then pulled Ginny up and turned to his best friends.
"Ronald Billius Weasley do you have romantic feelings for Hermione" Rony nodded then blushed. Ginny then turned to Hermione.
"Do you Hermione Jean Granger have romantic feelings for my prat of a brother number six A.K.A ronald?"
"YES" Hermione shouted.
"YOu see ladies and gentlemen is what happens when two people who are obviously attracted to eachother try to get me to admit thing" The halll stared at harry.  Harry laughed grabbed Ginny's hand and together they marched out of the great hall.