argumentative

The rest of the week the gossip of Hogwarts was about Ron and Hermione. That being said 'hinny' club was getting increasingly frustrated with their obsession. They seemed so oblivious to their obvious attraction, it was sickening.
Midway through the week Harry and Ginny were stood in the great hall causing a scene. Not in the way people would hope.
"Urg you're just as bad as my freaking brothers" Ginny screamed.
"He was hurting you" Harry screamed back.
"I can handle myself"
"Did I in any way suggest that you couldn't, God you're so ungrateful." silence insued and Ron was considering putting Harry in protective custody because hell hath no fury like a Ginny scorned. Ginny walked up to Harry and slapped him, hard.
"I'm ungrateful?, your the one who thinks he's too good to accept help" and with that both of them stalked out of the hall, yelling as they went.
When Hermione threw a emergency 'hinny' meeting everyone was worried. Well except for the two unknown students at the back.
" Ok we need to give them sly hints that the argument was stupid, meeting adjourned" Hermione said. The two unknown students quickly ran off and hid behind a pillar.
"I'm surprised that no one has figured it out, isnt Hermione the brightest witch of our age?" The boy laughed.
"Gin, were making look like were not together. That fight pretty much helped." The girl frowned and rubbed her companions cheek.
"Sorry about that Harry the slap wasn't intended to be that hard" Harry grinned.
"I know but you could always make it up to me" she cocked an eyebrow.
"Oh really" Harry nodded. Ginny leaned forward and just before they kissed she pushed him away and grinned.
"Maybe next time lover boy" she said before walking off laughing. Harry had half a mind to spin her around and kiss her but he realised that they were meant to be arguing, instead he walked in the other dierection, grinning. He couldn't wait to mess with the 'hinny' club even more.