28.

-star gazing-
•$$4$$•

jahsehs p.o.v

yesterday i met blood succa's sister and shes really cool. stokeley and Isaiah are home now but their both back on they lazy shit. my fans have been bothering me about dropping some music but im trying to focus on me right now. my mom and aiden are gonna be visting me in a few days..

i sat on one of the chairs in front of the pool staring at the stars. i grab a ciggarete and feel'd my pockets for my lightger then look around the ground for it but its not anywhere to be seen. i hear the door open and a soft vocie begans to speak to me as they me their way over to me.

"hey baby boy." victoria said sitting on my lap.

shes wearing my red silky robe

"whats under that robe?'

"tings."she said smirking

"let me see these tings you speak of."

she smiled with her pearly white teeth and kissed me.

she then took my ciggarete and took a lighter out my pocket than lit it.

"i- wa- ho-" i say feeling my pockets in shock.

"The moolight is so beautiful." she said laying her head on my chest.'i began to brush her hair with my hand softly.

"You look good in the moonlight shawty."

"Jahseh I think I wanna drop out of school."

I sit up with her still on my lap and look her in her eyes.

"Why ?"

"School isn't for me." She says

I pause for a second and and think about what she is saying and that I have to accept her for her.

I kiss her and say
"Do what you feel is right for you baby girl."
She smiles.
She puts the cigarette between my lips then gets on her knees. She opens my legs then grabs my zipper.

She pulled out my member . I didn't say a thing.
She started blowing me and I rolled my eyes in satisfaction. I placed my hand in top
Of her head.

I stopped her and ripped open the robe she had on and she had no Clothes under. I bent her over on the chair and began to stroke her. I wrapped her hair around my hand. She started moaning louder and louder. Than I began to stroke her doggy style.
She began to moan 'daddy' and 'papi '.

I laid her on her back on the chair and she wrapped her arms around me as I continued to stroke her .

I hear the slide door open and it's Victoria's mom . I bend down and grab my clothes.

"Oh ms.c didn't know you were coming over!" I say.

Victoria puts on the robe and runs  over to her mom.

"VICTORIA THIS IS WHAT YOUVE BEEN DOING OVER HERE !?"

"How did you find his house?" Victoria asked with a mean mug.

"Cleo gave it to me now come here young lady we need to get to the hospital your step sister oceans in the hospital!"
"And your coming home with me!"

He mom yelled I felt guilty. But I thought her mom knew we were having sex.

Victoria P.O.V

Ocean found out she was pregnant for real this time and apparently the only guy she's sleep with since leaving Kyle is Isaiah. I hit up Isaiah and when he heard the news he sounded disappointed in himself. Jahseh and stokeley stayed at home to avoid my mom. I'm not going back to her house she got me fuck up.
But ocean ended up in the hospital because her stomach started felling weird and she's been throwing up. My moms treating her like she birth her.

"It's time for you to leave ." My mom said with the dark bags under her eyes. I didn't want to argue or stress her so I called a Uber and headed back to jahseh's place.

I was guessing he was sleep because he was laying on his back On his bed with no shirt on and adidas pants . I climb on top of him and sat on top of him.

His eyes slowly opens.
"How was everything?"

I kiss him then put my hands in his pants to warm my hands.
"Ocean got pregnant for real by Isaiah."
He didn't look shocked.

"Oh I told Isaiah to start using condoms."
I laid be side him with my hand still in his pants then put my leg on him.

"Are you leaving." He asked me.

"Hell no."
———
Going to edit and add more detail later about to update next chapter 👁👄👁