15.

We finally pulled up to their house it had a gate around it .it was a two story house.
We got inside and it was beautiful.
The house had the colors of gray, black ,and white.

After I looked around the first floor Jahseh came to Me and said
"Hey Icky Vicky I got you a room."

"No thank you ja-"

He gave me a death stare
"I said I gave you a room."

He grabbed my hand and brought up stairs it had rooms across from each other with a view of downstairs in the middle of them with a crystal chandelier .

Jahseh took me in a hallway which had two rooms across from each other and a bathroom by it. It was a big hallway.

"My room is across from yours." He says as he pointed.

I walked in his room first and it had a view of their dirt bike track. He already had his rock band posters on his wall.

Then I went to my room, it was a decent size. It only had a air mattress in it and had a view of the pool .

"The pools beautiful."

"Wanna go swimming?" He asked.

"Oh shit let's go!" I said jumping up and down.
"Wait I don't have a swim suit."

"Skinny dip." He said smiling.

I had to think about it but then I realized I could just swim in my bra and underwear.

I didn't want to except this room but jahseh always trying to look out for me. Especially after what happen last week.

Jahseh went downstairs to tell Stokeley and Isaiah we were going swimming and they both agreed to come.
***
I took off my shirt and shorts. I felt someone staring at me so look up see all three of hem staring.

"The fuck?"

They all look away and act as if nothing happened.

I jump into the pool screaming.

Then I come back up to see Stokeley doing a front flip into the pool so i go back under water quickly.

"Stokeley watch were you jump skinny bitch ." I say laughing.

I got out the pool to take a sip from my kool aid. I sat down and check up on alea. I feel someone grab me out of the chair and began to run towards the pool with me.

"No no no my fucking phone!" I yell as I throw it and get slammed into the pool.

I come back up and once the water got out of my eyes I see jasheh laughing his ass off so I splash him.

"When it comes down to the phone being cracked... IT IS CRACKED." WiFi said making a Maury impression.

I hit jahseh and sat on side of the pool.

15 minutes later.
After Stokeley kept trying to snatch my bra off multiple times and me getting chock slammed into the pool I was backstroking peacefully when I felt rain drops fall on my face.