21.

(Listen to that video with headphones omg😩😩^^^)

Ocean explained everything that happen between her and Kyle. She said when he found out she was pregnant he found the test in the trash and confronted her that's when he left and got drunk. He came back hours later and was physically abusing her. A week of it happening she finally decided to contact me from one of his trap phone. She said he broke her phone because she was on social media too much and he thought she was talking to dudes. That's when the whole fight happen. On the way to jahseh house Becca called 911. Ocean said she ran way from her dad and stayed with Kyle at one of his homeboys house.

Becca has been sleeping here but she's leaving right now. Oceans gonna stay with us for a while . Isaiah has been keeping her company. Their really cute together even though they ad that web cam video.

Jahseh walked in the house wet. He just came from swimming. His body looked so nice. I leaned against the wall and stared at him he walked towards me and kissed my forehead.

"What you wanna do today baby?" I asked him.

"First I wanna get in the shower than I'll let you know."

"Okay I'll just make something to eat."

Stokeley came downstairs and said

"Aye jahseh tonight aminè is hosting this foam party  and juice wrld, lil pump, and other artist are gonna be there, you down?"

Aminè!? He's so fine. Ugh but I have a boyfriend.

"I'm down, You coming?" Jahseh asked me.

"Yeah..wait who's gonna watch ocean"

"I got her." I Isaiah said as her snuggle her on the couch.

"Thanks Isaiah I said as I went over to hug his neck the. rub his hair.

***
What I'm wearing

We got the party and it was loud as fuck

We got the party and it was loud as fuck . They had boys jumping off the roof into the foam And girls flashing their tits.
I seen jahseh looking so I slap his arm and covered his eyes.
"Aye x!"aminè said dapping him up.

He's way taller in person.

"Who's this?"

"My girl Victoria."

He licked his lips
"Hello Victoria welcome and enjoy yourself beautiful."

Stokeley pulled aminè in to the pool and splashed us.
Jahseh laughed and threw me in.

The Dj shouted out jahseh
"We got xxxtentacion in the building !!"
Everyone screamed.
The He began to play
'Fxck' by jahseh him self and ft. Stokeley.