In that memory, Jae also appears. It was that same memory that left me unloved and broken.

With my eyes still closed, I feel tears brimming wanting to escape any second. "No. No, why?" I mumble.

I breathe heavily and tears fall.

"Why not me? I-I-" I softly cry.

Suddenly, a voice immediately brings me back to actuality. I spot Jae gazing at me with worry and concern written on her face. "Taehyung, what's wrong?" She asks and wipes my tears away.

Breathing heavily, I instantly hug her tightly and cry softly.

She responds to the hug and rubs my back soothingly. "What happened? Why did you suddenly cry?"

I bury my face in her neck and silently cry. "Why did you do it?" I softly speak while hugging her close to me tightly.

"Do what, Taehyung?" She asks with concern laced in her tone. She runs her fingers through my hair, which causes my heart to flutter all of a sudden.

I sniffle. "How could you do that to me? Why?" I question again. With my face still buried in her neck, I hug her and take deep breaths.

"I don't understand, Taehyung. What are you talking about?" She asks, laying her head on mine.

So she doesn't remember.

I sniffle and shake my head, pulling away. "Never mind." I smile slightly.

She cups my cheeks and wipes away the remaining tears on my face, giving my forehead a kiss. "Are you sure? If it's hurting you that badly that it made you cry, then you should tell me."

"I don't know want to talk about it." I simply say.

She smiles and nods. "Okay. I won't force you to tell me. You can tell me in your own time or when you're ready, yeah?"

I nod and lean against the headboard of the bed properly. She picks up the breakfast tray from the bedside table and starts feeding me breakfast.

"This is nice." I speak.

She smiles before replying. "Thank you." Then she feeds me again.

A smile really does suit her. That's one of her best features.

Jae's POV

I didn't think that this would happen.

My back's resting on Taehyung's chest as he leans against the sofa, with his arms wrapped around me. His chin rests on my head as we watch a movie.

I'm mentally panicking but all of a sudden, tints of pink creep up my cheeks causing my face to heat up. We've never laid in this position. But for me, this is romantic and I'm loving every moment of this. I just want him in my arms and myself in his arms forever.

During the movie, a message tone resonates from beside me. "Oh, that's must be mine." He speaks.

He takes his phone out and checks who the message is from. His expression darkens as he stares at his phone screen. "Taehyung?" I simply say.

"It's a message from Bomi." He speaks as his tone turns cold.

"Aren't you going to reply to her?" I ask.

He locks his phone and shoves back in his pocket. He shakes his head and hugs me close to him. "No, why should I? She didn't care about me yesterday."

I nod. "But still, it's not nice to ignore people's messages."

He gives my cheek a kiss. "The only person who cares about me is you."

His behaviour has changed all of a sudden. It's like he's starting to hate Bomi. Is my wish really beginning to come true?

Am I finally gaining what I want and yearned for?

I blush and smile. "Of course I care about you. You're my husband."

He smiles and cuddles me close to him.

So this is what it feels like to receive love and affection from a husband?

I'm finally gaining what I wished for. Love and comfort — getting close and finally being acknowledged as his wife.

Maybe I will tell him the news about my pregnancy. I hope he accepts this baby. I also hope he showers an abundant amount of love on our baby. The life inside me means the absolute world to me.

Hopefully this will go on forever, right?

I love him. I love Kim Taehyung so much...

_________________________________

Finally updated again! ❤️❤️❤️

I love you all so much!💜I truly appreciate the love and support I'm receiving for this story. Stay blessed, my lovely readers. I honestly don't deserve you all💖

I finally started college on Tuesday and it actually went well, apart from the hectic work I'm getting😭so my update schedule is just a mess and I know it'll be annoying. Probably might update for a long while or maybe soon. I dunno. Depends on how busy I am, really. But I stand by my word — drama will happen👏

Make sure to check out the Important Announcement chapter I uploaded today💜

See y'all in the next update 👋