Chapter 4: The twins are together

It was the next morning and I began to upload the pictures I took yesterday onto my website. I always found myself drifting off in my thoughts, thinking about Jake and Jack. I haven't seen Jake in 2 days. I met Jack yesterday, but he totally freaked me out. Why didn't Jake go to the Café yesterday? I thought.
"Why does he have to have a twin?" I sighed. But I was going to the Café today and I was staying positive that Jake was going to be there.
It was 4:00. Same time as before. I ordered my tea and sat down. This time I brought my laptop with me because I still needed to fix a few things on the website. Plus I had finished my book.
I waited and waited. Just when I was about to leave, I seen him walk through the door. My heart started beating fast and my hands got sweaty, until I seen Jack walk through the door right behind him. Or was Jack in front of Jake? Damnit, I didn't know. They ordered their coffee and began looking for a place to sit. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to mix their names up, so I waited for them to see me.
"Hey over there. That's the girl I told you about." I knew right then, that was Jake. He was wearing a green bracelet. Good now I know. I thought. The two of them walked up to me.
"Hey Jessica. What's up?"
"Oh, Jake, hey how are you?" I say excited.
"Good. This is my twin brother Jack." He said as they sat down. I just looked up and smiled.
"Hello. It's nice to meet you."
"Dude, we already met." Jack says to Jake.
"How?"
"Yesterday on the beach. I went for a run, and ran right into her." He says almost laughing. I look at both of them and smile.
"Jake. You never mentioned you had a brother, or a twin brother for that matter." I said.
"Oh, yeah sorry."
"Dude. She actually thought I was you. Can you believe that?" He laughed.
"I can." I said, "considering I met him and didn't even think or know he had a twin." I said toward Jack.
"Yeah, she's right. I mean I probably would've done the same thing if it was me." We smile at each other.
"So I came here yesterday, so we could finish our conversation, what happened?" I asked.
"Oh, sorry. I did say that I came here everyday, but its more like 4 days a week because I go to the the gym on Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's."
"Oh, ok that makes sense." I said.
"So Jessica...when do you wanna...hangout?" He once again darting his eyes up and down my body. I took a deep breath, feeling unsure about him and his intentions.