ღChapter 5ღ[Carl's Pic]~Is there a robber?

*Ming’s POV*

He got closer to me…why does this fragrance seems familiar? I looked up slowly when his lips touched mine. My eyes widen and so did his. He quickly parted and looked at me so did I. I tried to look his face clearly and realize that it’s none other than…

“Mr TYLER!” I stared at him with a surprise look but as for him, he stare at me with an anger look.

“DO YOU HAVE TO HIT ME THAT HARD YOU DUMMY!” rubbing his head with making a small sound of ouch.

“Did I hit hard? I’m sorry. Let me look at it.” I tried looking at it. I don’t care if he’ll get angry or start shouting. I hit him so I have to look at it. I saw a small scar with blood coming out little by little. I took out my tissue and took a little sip of water from his bottle and start wiping the scar.

“Don’t touch me!” he flick my hand but I held his hand firmly and hit it.

“Don’t act like a small kid Mr Tyler or else I would hit you hard despite you being my boss who loves bossing people around so just keep quiet and let me deal with it.” I said firmly. I never knew where did I have the strength to say like that to him but I did. In few seconds I was able to clean it and apply plaster to it. I checked it properly and smiled at him.

“It’s all done now.”

He look at me but not a single word. I thought he might shout at me but I guess he just didn’t. I looked out at the window and saw a beautiful sight. Rather than anything, the view of a big city. I unlock the car and went out. Like a small kid I was jumping up and down. This place reminds me of my parents. They used to bring me along here to have picnic together but I don’t know why I do feel lonely all of a sudden. As if nothing surrounds me at all. I stood beside a large bushy tree and looked at the city.

“Is it beautiful?”

“It is. Sometimes looking at such a beautiful scenery, you can realize that you life is also a part of it. Some people just never really realize that things are never it is as what they think.”

“You’re saying as if you’ve seen it before.”

“I have. A part of it which lead me to this society and live through it. Not like you Mr Tyler who can go around with your car and have dinner in a high class society.” looking and smiling at him.

“Who said we can go around and have dinner in a high class society. We still need to earn a living out of it. If we don’t work, where are we suppose to get all those stuff? For example, money.”

“I don’t know about you Mr Tyler but I’m sure you’re really a lucky one to be in peace. Oh gee. We got to get back to out work. It’s 9. Sorry but I need to get back to work.” As I walk out, I could feel that someone was holding my wrist. As I turn he was looking straight at my eyes.

“Hold on missy. Where do you think you’re going?”

“Erm, back to work?”

“No you’re not. I’m going to send you back home and you’re going to have a day rest or else I would suspend you for a month.”

“Really? I guess you need to stop me Mr Tyler from me going to work. Over here, you can’t argue with me about it. Not in the office as well. All I can warn you, Mr Tyler is that if you ever try to suspend me for a month or even stop me from working, you’ll have trouble in your work and you will be hoping that the work would be done ASAP. We don’t want that to happen do we.”

“Can you just get your butt in the car!” and I did as what as he told me to do. We drop straight to the office. I let him walk first before I get in. I don’t want any gossips going around though. Mike was there waiting for me at my seat.