GIONNI "G"

"OH SHIT MY NIGGA FINALLY GOT SOME PUSSY!" I heard waking me up out my sleep. Opening my eyes there Troy ass was standing at the foot of the bed. "How the fuck you get in here?" I asked looking over seeing Saint was still knocked out.

"Okay let's go bef— Troy I know you ain't come and wake this man up!" Seven said while Troy started laughing. "Man fuck his sleep. Real niggas don't sleep!" Troy yelled.

"Nigga let's go cause ya ass was definitely sleep after I put this thing on you." Seven said causing me to laugh. "Fuck you." Troy said as him and Seven walked out the room.

"Wow they're honestly the perfect match." Saint said causing me to look to my left. "Good morning." I told her while grabbing her face to go in for a kiss but she blocked it.

"Morning breath nigga ew." She said. Sucking my teeth I grabbed her face and kissed her on her lips anyways. "You don't listen do you?" She asked as she got out the bed. Ignoring her I just watched as she moved all around the room.

"What you fucking with today?" I asked as she went in the bathroom to do something. "I got a flight to catch nigga!" She said. Sighing I forgot for a minute she livid in Atlanta. This long distance thing was not going to work for me at all. Now that Saint was my bitch she needed to be in the same state as me. I needed all my babies loving.

"Do you have to go?" I asked getting up leaning on the bathroom door. She just nodded her head. "But imma miss you." I whined and she just laughed. "Is thee G acting like a little bitch? She said laughing.

"Never that." I said mushing her out the way so I could brush my teeth and freshen up. "Yo Imma drop ya off at the airport hurry up." I said before sliding my clothes on and sitting on the bed scrolling through Instagram.

Saintnolaurent

Liked by sevenheaven, hillaryskye and 4,567 others Saintnolaurent that's my daddddytyy don't get fucked up ladies 😜💙 View all 609 comments Sevenheaven okay letemmm know sis!!!!!Hillaryskye YASSSSSS BITCH IM HERE FOR THIS 1 hour again

Saintnolaurent that's my daddddytyy don't get fucked up ladies 😜💙
View all 609 comments
Sevenheaven okay letemmm know sis!!!!!
Hillaryskye YASSSSSS BITCH IM HERE FOR THIS
1 hour again

trizzyT

Liked by gfuckedyobitch, jordanbashh and 2,567 others trizzyT she taking me on dates

trizzyT she taking me on dates.... Issa Sugga mama 🤑🤣🤣🤣🤣💖
7hours ago

Lolothebaddie

Liked by saintnolaurent, jordanbashh and 6,784 others Lolothebaddie it's been real NY but I'm ready to go home! ✌️✌️✌️✌️

Lolothebaddie it's been real NY but I'm ready to go home! ✌️✌️✌️✌️

__________________[[[[[[___
I know this chapter was boring and short buttttttttttt
G and SAINF FINALLLY TOGETHER!
She stood him up tho! LMFAOOO
I promise when they get back to the A shit gonna get hotttt !😂😂😂😂