CHAPTER TWO

TO THE SIDE IS A PICTURE OF CASSIDY. IF YOU CANT SEE THE PICTURE, IM SORRY ITS A IMAGE OF SELENA GOMEZ.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I was on my way to the east gates where Mark had told me to meet him. Sense today was his shift to watch for rogues on the east part of the territory he thought it would be are best chance at getting me out safely. I was a nobody so the pack wouldn't notice I'm gone till tomorrow morning when they decide they're hungry, unless they decide they need a punching back which wouldn't surprise me, it's happened before. I sighed trying to walk as quietly as possible so I don't attract attention from the guards. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Mark a few steps ahead. When I got to him he smiled a warm reassuring smile at me. "Are you ready to go?" was I? was I really ready to leave behind this life. yeah given its been shit the last couple years but...this is where my father raised me, where he taught me how to sniff out the danger, where he held me when I had a bad dream. No, I couldn't be weak and stay here, my dad would've wanted better for me than this, he would have told me I was stupid if I stayed here just to be miserable. I nodded my head, yes to Mark's question to afraid to speak with the emotions clogging my throat. "Ok good, now I want you to go north and keep going straight till you meet there territory and if you tell them your situation they'll let you join there pack."

"Are you sure they'll just let me in just like that?"

"Don't worry I know the alpha there, just say you know Mark and they'll let you in." I smiled trying to be reassured by his words. "Well ok then, I guess I should get going." he smiled but it didn't reach his eyes, he grabbed me and wrapped me up in his arms in a bear hug. I closed my eyes trying to keep the tears at bay. He let go of me so he could look me in the eyes, "Now remember to remain going straight, do not go off the path, there's other packs around the area and they will look at you as a rouge and kill you on sight." I nodded my head, trying to calm my nerves. He grabbed me and wrapped me up in his arms again. he pulled away so he could look me in the eyes, "I'm proud of you...and I know your dad would be to, for finally doing what makes you happy." My breath hitched at the mention of my father. I cleared my throat, "well I think I should get going before they notice I'm gone.'' He nodded and we hugged one last time. "I'll call the alpha of Rockwood pack tomorrow, to make sure you got there safely." I nodded my head. "I love you," Mark said looking happy yet sad to see me leave. "I love you too, Mark." I smiled at him and then I was walking away into the woods were I shifted into my small white wolf that I had got from my mother who died giving birth to me. My wolf started whimpering when we crossed the border of are pack. We were both sad because even though we could finally be free of the abuse and hatred, we would never see Mark again, and would be leaving the memories of my father behind. I sighed carrying on with my journey to my soon to be pack. Little did I know while I had been distracted by my sadness, I had accidentally walked of track of the path to Rockwood, pack.

It's been 5 hours, I should have mad it to Rockwood by now. I sighed, maybe it was farther away than Mar- I was cut off by a loud, and angry growl. I looked up to see a huge brown wolf in front of me, I could tell he was third in command by the amount of power in his growl. I figured he was apart of Rockwood pack and I had finally got here. I spoke through the wolf link that all werewolfs have after they had officially shifted for the first time which happens at 13. Hi you must be third in command of the Rockwood pack, I said. he growled, What are you talking about, this is the Darkmoon pack, and we kill rogues here. I gasped in fear of the realization of what he just said and what that meant for my chances of living, my father had taught me at a young age all the packs in the United States and whose were strong and whose were weak, Darkmoon was the strongest and most dangerous of them all. I gulped then spoke, oh, look I mean no harm to your pack so if you just let me pass through you won't ever have to see me again, ok?  He didn't respond for a minute then he finally spoke, shift, he ordered, I gulped knowing it was no use to argue, it would only cause more damage to do so. Once I shifted I attempted to cover as much of my body as possible. He shifted to his human form also. He was cute with brown eyes and brown wavy hair, he was lean but he definitely had muscles. I blushed wildly hoping he would put some clothes on, the fact that we were both naked was making me very uneasy. He stared at my body, slowly running his eyes from top to bottom, making me nauseous, after a few seconds he disappeared through the trees and came back in basketball shorts. I finally got the nerve to speak, "l-look if you let me g-go you won't ever have to see me again." He smirked and it sent shivers of fear through my body, that was the same evil smirk my brother gave me before he hurt me. "Tell you what, how about we make a little deal," he paused and started walking towards me, I backed up until I came in contact with a tree behind me and he had pushed me against it with his half naked body, with one of his hands holding mine above my head. I whimpered, already knowing what he had planned. "How about I have a little fun with this hot little body of yours and after you can leave safely?" I was already shaking my head rapidly by the time he finished, oh God no this could not be happening, please don't let me lose my virginity like this. He slapped me across the face when I kept shaking my head no. "Listen here bitch, I don't care if you want to or not I was just trying to be a little nicer about it but clearly that won't be happening." with that he crashed his lips to mine while running his hand that wasn't holding mine above my head all over my naked body. I started silently crying knowing I was trapped and there was nothing I could do to stop this. He had been working on getting off his shorts when all the sudden his weight was ripped away and before I could look up or react I heard a snap. I looked up to see a man with his back turned to me standing over the man who had been about to rape me, he was clearly dead and from the snap I heard he had snapped his neck. That's when I became aware of the most intoxicating smell, it smelt woodsy and minty, I must not have notice before because I had been busy trying to get away from the other man. At that moment the man turned around to look at me and when he did my wolf went wild with joy. Mate!!! Mate!!! are mate saved us. Oh my god. I had turned 17 about 2 months ago which was the age you would be able to find your mate at. He growled when he saw my puffy red cheeks wet from my tears. He gradually walked towards me not taking his eyes off my face. He was only a inch away when he stopped. Instead of the fear I had got with the other man I didn't get it with him, instead I got electrical shocks running through my body from having him so close to me. "mine," he growled making me shiver with pleasure from the sound of his voice. I instantly knew he was an alpha.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

YAY 2nd  CHAPTER DONE!!! I FIGURE SENSE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME I WOULD WRITE DOWN ONE SMALL FACT ABOUT MYSELF EACH CHAPTER. HERES THE FIRST ONE, my favorite series of books is, Mortal instruments by Cassandra Clare comment if that's your favorite series to or if you know the books I'm talking about. ANYWAYS DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE ON THE CHAPTER AND WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF IT, REMEMBER THE MORE COMMENTS AND VOTES I GET THE FASTER I UPDATE.