Visiting Midgard

I'm looking over the city of Asgard..
        The scenery, blue skies with swirls of red and orange. With beautiful planet's showing in the skies, with clouds the color of a fall day. Finishing with a violent bright yellow around the sun. I smile, I'm standing on my balcony admiring the scene's of my home. I look and see the glorious buildings that have been built, some even move. I see the horses on the ground as well as people in deep conversation's about god knows what. I smile at these people, I smile at the beautiful people who make up my kingdom. I am happy, to see their happiness. To feel as they do. I look down at the bundle of blankets in my arms and remove some of it to reveal the face of a child. My child, my youngest, with beautiful icy blue eyes like Loki and dimples from me. I smile down at my child, the child giggles at me and grabs my hair, just at my other children did. But this child does not pull my hair, this child feels it between it's small fingers and stares at my hair in wonder. My hair is down to my waist now, so even if this child did pull it, it would not faze me. I smile down at my beautiful child, my beautiful daughter. I bring her head to my chest as I had with my son's, they all enjoyed the sound of my heart beat. I am over joyed to have her here.
        I walk away from the balcony holding my daughter close. We gave her a wonderful name as well, Marina Veronica Laufeyson. She is a quiet baby, much like Percy and Chai. I have a feeling though, that once she's old enough, she'll give her brother's a run for their money. I set her down on my bed as I pack to visit my brother in Maine. Once I am finished, I swing my bag over my shoulder and pick up my daughter. I walk across the hall to Percy's room, I see him tossing clothe's on the floor. He has only three articles of clothing packed, I sigh. Setting down my bag and Marina, I walk over and I help him pack, I grab a blue shirt and start to fold it. "No Mom!" Percy says, grabbing the shirt from me.
"What is it?" I ask him,"What is wrong with that shirt?"
"I don't want to bring it." He says, I sigh.
"Is this about you father not coming with us?" I ask him, Loki couldn't come with us. The ties between the Frost Giant's and Asgard were still kind of shaky.
"I wish he would come." He said, I hug my eldest son.
"He wants to come you know." I tell him. "He just cannot because of the Jotuns."
"I know mom. I just wish he could." He says, I sigh.
"Come on." I say letting him go and zipping up is now packed bag, "Help with you brothers."
        Percy and I walk into the room and see Bae and Chai jumping from bed to bed sword fighting with plastic sword's Nick had brought them. I laugh at them all, soon after Percy join's in and their all arguing about who gets to be the villain. Yes, my son's argue over who is the villain. I smile while still holding Marina in my arms. She's just six months old, but she now's how to laugh and smile and she always says Momma. "Alright, alright." I say getting in between my boys, " We have to finish packing, lets go." I earn a few groans from my son's.
"Why do we have to do it now?" Chai whines.
"Because we are going to see Uncle Nick today." I say, which kicked them into high gear.
        Before I could blink, they were all packed and ready to go. My son's grab their bags and walk into the living room, waiting for Loki to see us off. After about fifteen minutes, Loki walks through the door, the boys attack him to the ground. I laugh as I sit on the couch with a grinning Marina in my lap. Loki is able to get them off and tells them all good bye. I stand up and toss my bag back over my shoulder. Loki comes up to me and gives me a kiss in the lips."I love you darling. Stay safe alright?" Loki says.
"I will." I say, Loki looks down at the smiling Marina in my arms.
"I'll see you soon sweetheart." He said kissing Marina's little head.
        The five of us make our way down the corridor's of the palace, having three boy's and a baby. Let's just say it's hard to be quiet, my boy's were playing tag the entire time we were leaving the palace. Marina, is squeaking in my arms and is sucking on her hand the entire time. She occasionally makes a sound that would make me giggle. Once we're out of the palace, the boy's were quiet and would occasionally exchange a whisper. I smile at there good behavior. Though little Marina keeps on squeaking and trying to talk. We get to the rainbow bridge and the boy's have a race. While Percy and Chai were halfway down the bridge, Bae stood my my side."What's wrong Bae?" I ask him.
"Why aren't I as fast as them mommy?" he asks, as we keep walking.
"Because they are older than you. Therefore, they are faster then you." I say, "Your older than Marina. Therefore, you are faster then her."
"Really Mommy?" He looks at me hopeful.
"Yes Bae, really." I smile, he runs to catch up with his brothers.
        The second I enter the bifrost, I hear Percy and Chai yelling about who got at the bifrost first. While Heimdall just stood on the platform of the bifrost. I walk over to him and greet him, he greet's me back."I WON!!" Percy screams at Chai.
"NO I WON!!" Chai yells back.
"Stop it." I say calmly but firmly, they stop. "Heimdall, would you please take us to Migard?"
"Of course Your Majesty." He opens the bifrost and the five us go to Midgard.

        Completely oblivious to what awaits for us.