Telling Loki

Pacing...
Pacing...
Pacing...
        That''s all I have done for the past hour, my hands in my hair ready rip the strands from my scalp. Loki comes back today,I have been trying to figure out the best way to tell him I'm pregnant. My mind is spinning of way to tell him, but none of them seem right. I see the light of the bifrost outside my window. I stop pacing, my hands fall to my sides I'm frozen in panic. What will I do? What will I say? How will I tell him? These questions swarm in my head. My mind is going in all kinds of directions, my heart rate raises I am starting to perspire. I touch my hand to my currently flat stomach, I have to tell Loki. But how? The front door opens and closes, I hear Loki come upstairs. With every creak he makes my heart pounds harder in my chest. I hear him open the door behind me, he closes it. My hand is still on my stomach, but I try as hard as I can so he can't notice. "How are you my love?" He asks, wrapping his arms around me from behind putting his lips to my shoulder. I relax slightly at his touch.
"Fine." I say placing my arms over his and caressing his hands. "How was Asgard?"
        He starts to tell about how the nine realms have peace and all the other things he did while he was there. He walks over to my book shelf and keeps talking examining them, I sit on the bed crossing my legs. My mind starts to drift while he's half was through telling me about Asgard. I start to think about the child, will it be a boy or girl? Which of us will the child look like? I think of names that I enjoy, for example My grandmothers name, Marina, it was such a beautiful name. A name like that for a daughter would be absolutely amazing.  Or like in Greek Mythology, there was a man named Perseus. I always liked that name, that would be a wonderful name for a boy. I then smile at the thought of a child with raven hair and blue eyes. I touch my hand to my stomach and start to rub it, smiling as I do so. I then notice Loki has stopped, I look up and he's staring at me with a book in his hand. He puts the book back on the shelf and walks towards me, sitting on the bed across from me. He has one leg under him and the other falls over the side of the bed. His wait is on one of his hands and he looks at me confused. I then realize my hand is still on my stomach and I pull it away.  "What were you just doing?" He asked pointing at my stomach. Look down at it once more.
"Thinking." I say.
"About what darling?" I take a deep breathe and look at him. I take his hands in my own and take another deep breathe.
"About.." I think of the best way to say this."About names." I finally say, I make him look more confused than he originally was.
"Names?" he says raising an eyebrow at me. "Why would you think about names?" I sigh.
"For a child." I say looking down.
"A child? Who's child?" I look back up at him, his icy blue eyes full of confusion and long for answers.
"Ours." I tell him.
"Our chi--" He stops, looks down  several emotions wave over his face. I cannot pin point just one. He looks back at me, takes a shaky breathe runs his fingers though his hair and stares at my stomach. "Your..." he trails off.
"Yes," I say, "I am with child, your child." I see him smile and happiness replaces the shock on his face.
"We are going to have a child." He says, smiling like a moron, he gets up and starts to pace. I get up and start to walk towards him.
        He then turns towards me, runs at me and lifts me in the air while twirling me around. He then stops brings me low enough so my lips can touch his. He kisses me, with more passion and happiness then I have ever experienced before. He pulls away, still smiling. "I love you James Gates," He says, putting me down and setting a hand on my stomach, "And our child as well."
"I love you too Loki Laufeyson." I smile and place my hands over his, we laugh like children.
"So," he says wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close, "you said something about names?" he raises an eyebrow at me playfully.
"We do not need to discuss this now." I tell him, brushing a strand of his raven hair behind his ear.
"I wish to know what your thoughts were." I sigh.
"I was thinks for a daughter, Marina." I tell him, "And for a son Perseus."
"Perseus, I've heard that name before."
"It's a Greek name." I tell him, "I means the avenger."
"And Marina, what does that mean?" he asked, truly curious.
"Marina is Latin." I say, "I means of the sea."
"Perseus or Marina." He sucks in a breathe with a playful expression on his face. "Perhaps we could name our child one of those names, but there is a catch."
"What's the catch?" I ask him confused, he got down on one knee.
"I believe people in you realm do it like this." He takes a ring out of his pocket.
"Oh my god." I say, putting a hand to my mouth.
"James Gates, I have known you for four years. I have put you through hell and back and I am sorry." he pauses and takes a shaky breathe, "In order to make up for it, I will spend every day of the rest of my life trying to prove to you that I am worthy of your love. So James, my love. Will you do me the extraordinary pleasure of becoming my wife?" He asks holding the ring to me. I smile and walk toward him, I get on my knees and kiss him lovingly. I pull back to see the same dorky smile on his face, I raise an eyebrow and give him a smile. "What do think?" I ask him. His grin becomes wider, as he places the ring on my finger. I smile and pounce on him causing him to fall to ground laughing, he wraps him arms around me and kisses me. We exchange I love you's constantly through out the night. we eventually make our way to the bed. Falling asleep in each others arms.

        I am so excited to marry the man I love most dearly.