Chapter Seven

It was the next day. Ryou feeling even more worthless as ever. He asked himself.

Why is Bakura so obsessed with me?

What difference will it make if he's obsessed with me?

It doesn't matter.

I don't matter.

I should just.... kill myself....

Ryou went to the bathroom, and turned on the water. He turned off the water once it was almost full.

He dove his head into the water, hoping to drown to death. It was a slow death, but at least it wasn't too painful, like cutting himself to death.

Soon enough, I'll join mother.

And Amane.

And I'll be happy again.

Ryou's long hair was floating in the water. With the desire to die.

Then.

A sudden hand grabbed his hair. And pulled him out of the water.

It was Bakura.

"What are you trying to do?" he hissed.

Ryou stared at him.

How did he know...? That I was going to kill myself...?

Bakura took Ryou into his grasp. He put a hand on his cheek, and caressed it. He then whispered into Ryou's ear. "You are way too precious to me, little Ryou."

He then nibbled onto Ryou's ear. Ryou had a tint of red on his cheeks. But at the same time, he was afraid.

"You look stunned little Ryou. As I said before, I won't let you kill yourself, or harm yourself as long as I live." Bakura said as he placed a hand on Ryou's cheek.

Ryou whimpered from just Bakura's touch. Then, Bakura put a finger against Ryou's lips. "Shh.... when will you ever learn not to fear me.. little Ryou...?"

Ryou couldn't speak, he was too scared to ever have a conversation with Bakura. Then, Bakura let him go out of his grasp.

"Come on, we have school, get ready. I'll be waiting." Bakura said.

Ryou stood still, while Bakura exited out of his house.

Ryou wished he can disappear, but it wasn't possible with Bakura around. And he feared Bakura too much to talk back to him.

Sure, that Bakura said that he would never hurt him, but he could never trust a sadist, murderer, and a psychopath.