Chapter One

Ryou woke up in bed, rubbing his sleepy eyes and slowly opening his eyes to the light. He yawned and got up from bed.

Today was first day of going to a new high school. He was a transfer student from another school, since his grades for too high for an average student.

Ryou then walked over to the bathroom. Getting ready for his first day of school. He was quite nervous and a bit shaky.

His father was quite proud about his grades. His father talked highly about Ryou to his other employees.

His father was also a historian, usually doing his job instead of staying with Ryou and taking care of him in his house.

Ryou's mother died in a car accident along with his sister so it was up to his father take care of him.

Ryou had a slight depression, but he always tried to cling onto happiness. He usually had no friends, being the smart kid and all that.

Ryou soon got all ready for school. He took his backpack and headed towards for the door.

He started walking to his new school. He was staring on the floor while he was walking.

He was always alone, with his mother dead, and his father too obsessed with his job. He barely got any affection from his only parent.

The only thing that kept him happy was getting good grades to make his own father proud.

Ryou went to his new assigned locker, and put all his unneeded materials inside his locked and grabbed his necessities.

He closed his locker and went straight to homeroom. He sat down at the back of the class.

He was new in this school as everyone else in this class.

"Hello class! I'm Ms. Ogatachi. I'll be telling all of you how things work in my class." The teacher announced.

Ryou listened carefully of what the teacher had to say. She had to memorize everyone's names. After introduction was over, the bell rang.

"All of you are dismissed." She said.

Ryou left the class as looked at his schedule. He headed towards his math class.

Once again, he had decided to sit down at the back of the class. "Hello class. I'm Mr. Akihiko, some of you know me, some of you don't. I'll be teaching as your math teacher. I'll tell you clear instructions, so listen carefully." He said sternly.

                                  ✝

Soon enough, Ryou's math class was over. After that, he had science class which he had already finished.

He went to his locker and put back his  math and science book into his locker and took out his needed materials. He put them in his backpack and closed his locker.

He walked to the cafeteria tables, sat down and started eating his lunch.

When the bell rang, he went straight to English class.