-Even when you think you are, you're never alone. [Chapter 37]

Start from the beginning

“Well I could get used to waking up to this every day.”

He smirked encircling his hands out of the covers he connected them around my back pulling my body straight into contact with his.

“Mm I bet you could.”

I mused.

“But you know we have not woken up properly yet.”

He wiggled his eye-brows at me slowly sitting up and hugging me closer to him so my legs were either side of his waist he crashed his lips to mine kissing me softly and slightly slower since he had only just woken up.

“Hey Niall you’re up now- Oh! Not the first thing I want to see when I wake up in the morning.”

Greg smirked as he leant in the doorway wearing nothing but boxers. Niall raised his eye-brows as we pulled away and he slid his glance to his smug brother who folded his arms over his chest wiggling his eye-brows at Niall in an accusing and teasing fashion.

“Shut up. What do you want?”

Niall retorted his tone flat and bored as he let his thumbs brush over the skin of my bare legs smoothing over it.

“Nothing really, I just wanted to, you know…Let you know that I heard you last night.”

He chuckled throwing a wink at us and then pushed himself from the doorframe and walked away chuckling loudly to himself. Niall just shrugged smiling slightly as he moulded his lips back to mine the feeling warm and consisting of shocks of soft fire churning in my empty stomach as it dirty-danced licking at my nerves. We pulled away and Niall stared back at me his expression reposing of slight embarrassment as he conveyed that half smirk on his lips. Wiggling his eye-brows he leant forward again resting his forehead on mine as he wrapped a lock of a loose curl around his finger that had escaped my messy bun.

“You’re so beautiful.”

He breathed skimming his lips over mine, gracing my own with their silky presence in one single stroke. A smile quirked at the corner of my lips as I stared back at him, but it was unnerving how when he stared at me so intently it made so many insecurities rise inside of myself. It’s not easy to pretend that I’m completely happy with myself and it’s also not easy to know that you’re a liar when you say that you’re okay. But I guess things never are going to be perfect if I don’t strive to make a difference.

Sending him a weak smile I leant forward and kissed his cheek but before I could pull away he cradled his fingers either side of my chin turning it and smashing his lips onto mine in a slow and simply peck.

“So are you up for Dublin?”

Niall grinned, returning his enthusiastic smile I cast my mind back to the weather reports earlier.

“Sure, there’s only one train going today though, the snow’s pretty bad. It’s not until two.”

He slipped his gaze to the window but it was concealed of the outside world by the curtain, as if it took him a few moments to realise this he looked back to me still smiling.

“Okay, even better. So we’ll go somewhere this morning, get the train to Dublin and have lunch there, sound okay?”

Niall suggested curling his fingers around mine and giving my hand a squeeze. I smiled as he did this and held his hand tighter the fuse already lit with the feeling of his skin so tight against mine, so pure and undeniably heart-warming.

“Sound’s just fine to me.”

I enthused smiling as he reached his free hand up brushing a complete ringlet curl from my eyes and tucking it behind my ear, I was expecting him to say something else but instead he reached his hand further back behind my head and I just sat there wondering what he was doing and then I felt him snag the hair tie that was keeping my messy bun intact, it fell slack resulting in many repeats of the one blonde curl fall down my back in a fresh bounce of curls tumbling down from the roots they were wavy and only got tighter the further they went.