Chapter 14

Sorry for the long wait, I had projects for my classes this semester to work on and finding a part-time job for the summer. And sorry if this chapter is a little short.

"Talk"
'Think'
"Movie"

________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone was still keeping quiet after the last vision, not wanting to make it more awkward than it already is.

With everyone being quiet, Aquarius proceed with the next vision.

The image shows Princess Zelda standing in the Spring of Power in her white ceremonial dress with golden bracelets on each of her wrist and a golden winged choker-like necklace, praying to the Goddess of Power while Link standing with his back turn guarding the entrance way. It was night time and the moon was shining down into the waters as Zelda raises her head up to the stone statue of the Goddess. And spoke to it. "I come seeking help... regarding this power that has been handed down over time..."
The scene changed to Zelda's point of view of seeing the statue of the Goddess up close with a full moon shining down from behind the statue . "Prayer will awake my power to seal Ganon away..."

Hearing the princess's prayers lifted the hopes in every knights, servants, Royal Guards and the Sheikahs hearts.

The scene changed again, from where Link is standing. A full image of Zelda in the pool looking up at the statue of the Goddess of Power. "Or so I've been told all my life..."

That took a sudden turn.

Princess Zelda was starting to doubt herself, and at the most important time. Many of the royal guards where feeling unease with this sudden change, all of this pressure was starting to effect their princess.

Zelda let out a huff as she set her arms down into the water, "And yet..." The scene changes to Zelda looking down in sadness and shame, while Link stand guarded at the entrance only to turn his head slightly to hear Princess Zelda's saddening voice, "Grandmother heard them-The voices from the Spirit Realm. And Mother said her own power would develop within me." The scene change to the back side of Zelda as she continues to look down in sorrow. "But I don't hear... or feel anything!"

Zelda became sad at the mention of her mother and grandmother, they all had this connection to the Spirit Realm and to the ancient histories their land had made over the many years when Hyrule was first discovered. 'So why can't I be connected too?' Zelda Thought.

The four champions couldn't help but to feel sorry for the princess, and how much it has been a huge struggle for her to awaken her power.

Zelda Looks up to the Goddess statue once more as she brought her hands out of the water and fold them into a prayer,  "Father has told me time and time again... He always says, "Quit wasting your time playing at being a scholar!"!"

Impa, Purrah, Urbosa, Robbie and Johnathan were sadden at what Zelda has to go through and mad at their King. Why did he have to be so strict and demanding towards his own daughter!?

The Princess couldn't hold her grasp any longer "Curse you.." she says, as she slams her fists into the water turning her head away from that statue. Not wanting to look directly at it any longer.

GASP!

Everyone was shock. Their Princess just cursed!!! But to who, the goddess? Or herself? it was anyone's guess.

Link's heart ache for Zelda, he didn't want to see her like this. To be so broken down and lost, with no help or guidance to unlock her power.

"I've spent the every day of my life dedicated to praying!" Said Zelda, As the statue of the Goddess of power still stays silent. "I've pleaded to the spirits tide to the ancient gods..." Zelda hugged herself trying to keep herself together. "And still the holy power have proven deaf to my devotion. Please just tell me... What is it...?" Link couldn't bare to hear his princess wallow in such painful sorrow, he dropped his guard and turn fully around to Zelda as the vision starts to fade with Zelda's final agonizing words "What's wrong with me?!" 

Their princess is truly suffering, all of this pressure is taking it's tole on her. Hopefully, her Appointed Knight will help her.

"Nothing is wrong with you." he whispers to her. Zelda turns to Link and ask in a soft whisper "Please, can you hold my hand? I..." her words seemed to be lost in her voice, but Link knew what she is trying to say. So, Link slipped his hand into Zelda's as she grasp his hand tightly, but gentle. With her knight returning the same pressure in his grasp.