The Counter Force (Chapter 13)

Kiyohime hummed to herself as she cooked. (Y/N) came into the kitchen and grabbed a water from the fridge. Hokusai (AKA Houki) secretly followed (Y/N) and started to paint kiyohime and him talking.

"Hey Kiyo, What should we do today?" (Y/N) asked.

"I'm not sure, you never finished summoning after that painter appeared, You should continue once you have the energy for it, We do use a lot of mana after all," Kiyo giggled.

'That's true, I have to ask Da Vinci about her class, Foreigner is her class,' (Y/N) thought.

"Now it's everyone's favorite moment, Da Vinci Time!" Da Vinci paused the story.

~~~~~~Da Vinci Time~~~~~~~~~~~

"Has everyone missed me?" Da Vinci smiled.

"Anyways, The class known as Foreigner is a class specific to two (currently three) Servants, Houki as the writer calls her, and another servant that will not be met till volume 2," Da Vinci smiled. "Anyways, Foreigner class servants do extra dmg to Berserker Class servants while taking half dmg from Berserker servants, Think of it as a counter to the Berserker, Soon we will meet other servants with Unique classes, Like counterfeit Jeanne also known as Jalter by the fans," Da Vinci continued.

~~~~~~~~Da Vinci Time Over~~~~~~

Houki continued to paint the two, the squid beside her provided some sort of ink that changes color. She painted using small brushes while her big brush was behind her. She painted the details on Kiyohime as well as the details of (Y/N) to the exact point. It looks almost realistic.

"There she is," (Y/N) looked at houki.

"Oh, it's her," Kiyohime looked annoyed as she painted.

He approached Houki and looked at her drawing, She instantly covered his eyes.

"You can't see it! It's not done!" Houki yelled.

"Alright, Alright," (Y/N) moved back.

Houki soon left to her room to finish her painting. Kiyohime put a huge pot on the table and dragged (Y/N) by his throat and sat him down. She released him and sat down on his lap. A fire soon sealed the exits. The fire didn't spread, but it burned anyone.

"Beloved, we never have time to ourselves," Kiyohime pouted.

"That's true, Saving humanity is a priority but I want to keep our relationship as well," (Y/N) agreed.

"Let's eat then," She smiled.

Kiyohime opened the pot as it seemed to glisten in the light. The food looked amazing, it was some sort of stir-fry made with an array of vegetables. The vegetables almost seemed like they were grown here at Chaldea. The noodles were a brownish color due to the sauce she seemed to of mixed in with it. There were pieces of pork mixed into the stir-fry. Kiyohime put some on his plate as she clapped her hands together.

(A/N): If you see a British blond with blue earrings and light blue eyes (*cough* Cecilia *cough) make sure you cook. You'll thank me when you aren't in the hospital.

"Itadakimasu!" Kiyohime smiled.

"Itadakimasu," (Y/N) repeated.

Kiyohime stabbed the pieces of pork with her fork and wrapped some noodles on the fork. She put her hand under the food in case any food fell.

"Open your mouth," Kiyohime smiled.

(Y/N) Opened his mouth as Kiyo put the food into his mouth. The fork left his mouth empty as he chewed, the flavor and texture of the food were amazing. The flavors danced in his mouth. He swallowed the food and then looked at Kiyo.