The Fall of the Witch(Chapter 12)

(Y/N)'s servants face the dragon-witch, Jeanne alter. Kiyohime and Elizabeth looked around to the dragons that surrounded them. Jeanne held her flag high. Everyone prepared to fight, Jeanne pointed her flag towards the opponent as two new servants came out of nowhere. Jeanne ran back, giving Gilles time to summon more servants.

"Berserker saber and berserker assassin," Jeanne said.

"Jeanne alter had to run away, shes just buying time," (Y/N) said.

"(Y/N), Jeanne, Run! We'll hold them off," Kiyo and Elizabeth yelled.

"Girls... Please be safe," (Y/N) nods.

Orleans Kiyohime and Elizabeth both prepared to fight the two berserkers and the wyverns.

"Dragon's breath, whoever kills the most will join him," Eliz challenged

"Right, lizard steak," Kiyohime agreed.

(Y/N), Jeanne, Sieg, and (Y/N)'s team ran up a set of stairs towards a room. Jeanne Alter stood in front of them. She attempted to run but a blue fire surrounded the room.(Y/N)'s Kiyohime made sure she wouldn't escape.

"The final battle begins," Jeanne held her flag up high.

Jeanne was ready to fight her alter self, The battle started, the battlefield behind them was a field of fire. Jeanne alter stood, her flag flapping in the wind. She tapped the end of her flag with the ground and summoned two Wyvern Evil to aid her. (Y/N) created a BAQ brave chain with Jeanne's command cards. Jeanne leaped into the air and slammed her flag down on Jeanne alter. She struck Jeanne in the stomach and slashed upwards. She then slashed downwards and upwards. Her Extra Attack was her charging up a slash downwards, she then slashed downwards two more times before jumping back to her position. Jeanne alter jumped in the air and slashed down on EMIYA, she returned to her original position. The wyverns that appeared ran forward and slashed on Jeanne, the second wyvern flapped its wings and sent a powerful wave towards Kiyo. (Y/N) selected a Buster brave chain. Kiyohimes Noble Phantasm was first as she jumped back to where (Y/N) was. She gave a quick peck on his cheek as she held her fan out. Kiyohime smiled as she turned into a huge snake made of fire. She surrounded the wyverns and Jeanne alter in a typhoon of flame. She coiled around Jeanne alter and (Not literally) Ate her. The fire spread around Jeanne alter as Kiyohime turned into her lamia form. She went back to (Y/N) and coiled up her tail to act like a chair. Stell- I mean Arash came in to replace Kiyohime. Jeanne alter was damaged badly as she jumped away from battle. The wyverns were dead as more approached them.

"Listen to me (Y/N), Go on ahead and defeat her, I will take care of the wyvern. Jeanne, I will die, but please save the world for me!" Sieg yelled at them.

"Got it," Jeanne smiled.

"Run you fools!" Sieg yelled.

They ran (kiyohime slithered) away from the battle, Sieg activated his sword.

"Time to prove my name as the Dragon Slayer," Sieg smiled.

Siegfried's sword was now surrounded with a blue aura. Jeanne and the rest of them entered a room. Inside the room stood a summoning circle as well as another servant.

"Gilles, Now!" Jeanne (Alter) Yelled.

Gilles then used his book and cast some sort of spell which trapped the servants behind a wall of tentacles of sorts. Two of the tentacles grabbed Jeanne and (Y/N). Jeanne (Alter) Approached Jeanne and (Y/N)

"Without your servants, you are powerless," Jeanne (alter) taunted.

Jeanne alter slowly stabbed (Y/N) with her sword. Kiyohime banged on the wall of flesh, she cried as she heard him scream in pain. (Y/N) fainted on the other side. The wall of flesh soon vanished as (Y/N) was on the floor. His body was limp as Kiyohime slithered quickly towards him, she grabbed him and held him close. He was motionless, almost dead. She laid him beside one of the walls of the room.