The Alliance (Chapter 14)

As the rayshift was prepared the next day, (Y/N) got in, ready to fight the Counterforce that wounded Kiyohime. He was transported back to Fuyuki city. He looked around. Nothing.

"The counter force probably accomplished his goal," He sighed.

"We have to find them, There's no way he could complete it in a day," Mash informed.

They began to explore fuyuki at night. Nothing was apparent until they herd some sort of bull's roar as a chariot flew through the sky. Lord El Melloi appeared out of nowhere, feeling some sort of nostalgia from this.

"That can't be... We have to go after him!" Lord El Melloi commanded.

"He's right, more servants are gathering in his general direction. Maybe we have a chance to find the grail there," Mash agreed.

(Y/N) looked at the two servants. He then started to run in that direction. Attempting to catch up to the flying chariot. They ended up in a castle in fuyuki. They wondered why this was here. In the end, they were able to get in. In the courtyard, there were three servants. Rider, Saber, and Archer. Another presence was sensed, possibly the assassin of this grail war. The group sneaks in the shadows until Rider spotted them.

"Oi! Come over here!" Rider yelled at them

The group was startled. (Y/N) walked forward and Rider was confused at him, but let him join. Two of the servant's masters were there. Irisviel saw them and approached them.

"You were the one who saved us back there, Why did you?" She asked.

"There are two reasons, but we cannot reveal them to you," He looked at the servants and then back to her.

Saber got up with her sword, ready to fight these people. Irisviel raised her hand to stop her. Saber sat down once more.

"So, What are your intentions?" Rider asked.

"We can't reveal our intentions, even after we do what we want." (Y/N) sat down. "What's in that anyway?" he asked.

"Good old wine!" He laughed. "Want some?" Rider asked (Y/N).

"I'll pass," he said.

"Suit yourself," Rider drank from a small cup.

"Now, why are we here?" Archer asked.

(Y/N) watched their conversation. Lord El Melloi watched Waver, He seemed to have connections to him in some sort of way. As the conversation got to an abrupt end due to Assassins appearing on the rooftop of the castle. Rider took this chance to offer some wine, but they shot some sort of dagger towards the cup and broke it. Spilling it all over his left shoulder.

"Very well, as I said, this drink is as your blood, If you insist on spilling it here tonight, then so be it," He stood up.

A gust of wind suddenly emerged. Mash put her shield up so (Y/N) and Kiyohime are not blown away. Saber shielded Irisviel from the gust of wind.

"He is revealing his true Noble Phantasm," Lord El Melloi revealed to (Y/N).

A huge sphere started to form in front of them, engulfing everyone in it. Everything went white until (Y/N), the servants, and Iskander was in a sandy area. It looked to be a desert. Lord El Melloi smokes his cigarette as if this was normal.

"My glorious armies once roamed across these sands, a place where heroes stood with me through joy and sorrow they will never forget," Iskandar said.

A distant army is herd in the back. (Y/N) and his servants prepared to fight if necessary.

"I can make this world as real as real can be, because it still exists deep within our hearts!" He continued.