School

Betty's POV
I had gone to school now and it has already been for a week, I missed the jughead who was now on the south side high, I had Veronika, Archie and Kevin but none of them were jughead. Jughead made me laugh all the time and now I can go see him evenly. It hurts. But I see him the rest of the day I should be happy.
The bell ranges signaling the end of the day at Riverdale High. I gathered my books and went to her closet for myself, missed the conversation I would normally have with juggie.

Hi, Betty, wait "Kevin Keller jogged to be next to me." Archie, Ronnie and I'm on my way to Pop now, do you want to come? "

I shook my head while I twisted his cabinet and opened the door "Sorry Kev, I'm planning"

"We've hardly seen you for months, not after Jughead has been transferred. We only know how you do." Kevin pressed on

"Really Kev, I'm fine," he gave me a pointed look. "I promise. I've only helped Polly with some baby things."

"okay but next time you come with us" he reached to hug me with an arm and walked away. I let go of a breath that she did not know that I was holding and after taking what I needed, I struck and went out into my car.

Kevin's POV
I entered Pop's to see Archie Andrews & Veronica Lodge appreciated in its usual booth. "Please do not pda or I can puke." I said, while sitting on the opposite side of the couple.

Veronica shuffled a bit further from Archie "Will not Betty come?" I shook my head no. "Has anyone really talked to her after Jughead has left?" This time, both me and Archie shook my head no.

"How about Polly?" She would know. "Archie suggested

"Betty said she helps Polly with baby things, that's why she can not come," I informed.

"Really?" Archie asked "because she's coming in here with her mom." As if on cue the call rang at the door and the other two Cooper women went. Polly looked around and waved in the trio when they both went to a booth.

"Hi guys" Polly said standing at the end of the booth "how are you?" she directed them to us.

"We are good, you see wonderful Polly." Veronica replied "Is everything okay with the kids?"

"Both are healthy and grow as usual."

"You know where Betty is?" She said she would be with you. "Archie interrupted. Polly looked speechless and looked at Alice who called her back to the table. "So they definitely hide something," he pointed out. "Maybe we should visit Jughead, see what he knows."

"Are you crazy Archie? My dad told us to stay away from the south side," I whispered loudly

"Come on Kev" Veronica started "Once upon a time." Do you know any of Joaquin's gang right? " I nodded slowly "Let's go then." The three went out to Archie's car, Kevin got into the back and Veronica's front of the passenger side.