Darknes

Jughead's POV

When Alice brought Betty to the bar to get his place in the serpents, I was first shocked, but I showed that "Snakes do not sweat the skin so easily" and we obviously welcomed them with raised arms. Alice had been a form of legend as young among the serpents and Betty was in fact almost as a serpents, I mean she had already done the dance and she was with me she was already respected.

Elisabeth lives with me, that's where she spends her time. What we did during the summer was to shine at or inside the bar with the serpents. Betty became friends with my friends and they accepted her as a new serpents and as my girlfriend.

- - -

Tonight we go to the witch and worm to spend the last summer evening.
Betty came out in the kitchen in a red skirt with a black top, tall black boots and a black fur jacket over her shoulders ... and her lips so red that a blossom was still jealous. She was beautiful.

I must have looked at her for a while, because she writes to me with irritation

I must have looked at her for a while, because she writes to me with irritation. "What ?!" she asked. I kept looking at her while I whispered "You're so beautiful". She looks at me with a smile on her bang red lips "Say I do not already know Jonse". I walked towards her and kissed her pantry then we gave off to the bar.