Trick? Maybe Not!

Katniss's POV

Me pregnant!? How could I be pregnant. I'm shocked, I really am. Yet I still blurt out,

"Can we find out if it's a boy or a girl.?" I ask

" No Mrs.Mellark, not yet, but we can in a few months. Would you like me to set up a appointment? "

" Yes, please." I say.

And with that, the doctor walks out of the room. I look over to Peeta, and he has a smile the size of banana on his face. I know for fact, he's happy. He's always wanted kids. I'm happy,but at the same time, I'm scared. I've talked to Peeta about this before. But, every time I do, he says,

" There's nothing to be afraid of Katniss. "

There really is. I know, that the games are never coming back, but what about health? I've known some people who have a child, and it has health problems. I don't want that.

The doctor comes back into the room, and tells me, my appointment is on May 16. When she walks out of the room, I get off the bed, and Peeta walks up to me. When we walk out of the room, we walk to the car.

" Katniss, you don't have to be afraid. " Peeta said.

" I know, but I am." I say, not taking my eye off the trees, which are moving quite fast.

" Katniss, do you even want this child." He asks.

I'm shocked that he said that. What does he think I want, to kill the baby!?!

" Peeta of course I do, but you have to say, you have fears too. " I say. Now I wish I could take it back.

He sits there, driving home not saying a word. I think he's having a flashback, that is before he speaks.

" Katniss, stop crying." He says. I didn't even realize I was. I wipe the tear away, and look at him.

" Peeta, who do you think I am?" I ask. He had just pulled in the driveway. He looks me in the eye and says.

" I know, you are my loving wife, and my child's mother." He says.

I cry a little when he says this. I love him so much. All of my fears have gone away, I know he'll be by my side, as long as he can.

" Stay with me?" I ask

" Always." He says.

----------------------------

Hey guys. Don't forget to comment, ideas, and/ or how you like my book typos far. Don't forget to vote, and tell your friends about my book. Also, for the next day, when I get a new follower, I will follow them back. Thanks.

~KatnissMellark03